05

"What-" "B*TCH IF I DON"T HAVE MY F*CKING BACON, EVERYONE IS DYING UNTIL I FIND IT- oh, I found it, hehe." Jimin 's voice went from loud and angry, to soft and happy in an instant, and giggled as he took out the bacon. "Okay, no one warned me Jimin was bipolar." Jin joked. "He's not. He's just extremely sensitive about his bacon." RM laughed. "But I always cook with Jimine~" Jin whined, generally wanting to cook breakfast with Jimin. "Speaking of Jimine-" "I know what you're going to say, shut the f*ck up right now. It was a one in a life time phrase." Suga interrupted a smirking Jimin from the kitchen. 

"Are you sure, Yoonie?" Jimin giggled, finding the pancake mix he just bought in his cupboard. "I-" "HOLY SH*T CALL THE F*CKING HOSPITAL MIN YOONGI IS BLUSHING!" J-Hope screamed, making everyone jump. "What?" RM laughed, looking over at Suga. "Jung Hoseok if you don't shut your f*cking mouth, I will-" "Suga likes Jimin, Suga likes Jimin~" J-Hope teased, giggling like a child. "Aww, Suga is blushing." Jin smiled, seeing Suga's pink cheeks. "I am not, you mother f*cker!" Suga yelled at him, curling up in a ball with his face hidden. "JIMIN! SUGA LIKES YOU!" J-Hope yelled across the room, making sure Jimin heard him from the kitchen. 

Jimin stood in the entrance of the living room, near the kitchen, with a rubber spatula in his hand. "B*tch. If you do not shut your f*cking mouth, and stop screaming in my house, I repeat, there will be consequences." He told him, looking J-Hope dead in the eye. "F*cking kinky a*s b*tch." Jin cursed, scoffing as he got on his phone. "Fine." J-Hope sighed, laying down on the floor. 

Jimin smiled innocently as he went back to the kitchen to make breakfast, and was told by RM that Jungkook had gone to the guest room to play Overwatch. He shrugged it off, considering that's all the younger ever did. When suddenly, he got an idea. "Jin!" Jimin called for him. "What?" Jin yelled back from the living room. "Come here, I need your help!" Jimin yelled, laughing quietly. Jin ran into the kitchen excitedly, and stood next to Jimin by the sink. "Yes?" He asked eagerly. 

"Make breakfast." Jimin laughed, smiling up at Jin. "Yes!" Jin smiled, booty-bumping Jimin out of the way. Jimin smiled evily as he crept out of the kitchen, and sneaked into the guest room. There, in the middle of the room playing Overwatch, sat Jungkook; His target. He creeped up behind his target, getting himself in the perfect position. As soon as Jungkook began playing, Jimin screamed in his ear, and jumped on top of him. Jungkook jumped, and slapped Jimin in the face before pinning him down to the floor. "B*tch what the actual f*ck?!" Jungkook asked, staring Jimin in his eyes. 

"I wanted to scare you." Jimin giggled from underneath of him. "What do you want?" Jungkook scoffed, trying to be serious. "To see what you're doing in my house." Jimin laughed, smiling up at him. "Playing Overwatch." Jungkook told him, getting up from on top of him. "Me too then!" Jimin giggled again, grabbing his PlayStation controller. "Aren't you making breakfast?" Jungkook asked as they connected Jimin's controller. "I was, yes. But I got Jin to do it for me." Jimin laughed, successfully connecting his controller. "Lazy a*s." Jungkook laughed lightly as the game begun. Jimin turned suddenly very giggly, and only laughed at Jungkook's 'insult'. Jungkook smiled at how adorable and small Jimin could be sometimes, and accepted the fact that he couldn't stop him from playing with him. 

"OW!" "Suga, calm the f*ck down!" A loud thud was heard from the living room, and a yelp that followed. Jimin paused the game, and got up to see what was going on. "What-" "Stop it!" J-Hope yelled at Suga, attempting to pull him off from above RM. "What are you guys doing?" Jimin asked in pure confusion. "B*tch I told you to shut the f*ck up." Suga told RM as he punched him. "Woah woah woah, Suga what the f*ck?!" Jimin asked a rhetorical question, pulling Suga off of RM. 

"You good, RM?" Jin asked, kneeling next to RM who was on the floor with a bloody nose. "Y-yeah." RM answered, keeping his head back a bit as he stood up. Jin helped him to the bathroom to clean up his face of the blood gushing from his nose, and Jimin threw Suga onto the couch. "What the f*ck was that for?!" He asked, partially yelling as Jungkook appeared in the living room. "He got mad because RM kept teasing him about him blushing earlier when you called him Yoonie." J-Hope explained, sighing. "I told him to shut up or I'd knock him out." Suga told them, staring at the floor as if he didn't do anything bad. 

"No fighting in my house." Jimin told Suga. "You know what, if I have to be like a mother, I'm leaving all of yall." He spoke smartly. "I'd be such a bad parent." He laughed suddenly. "I think you'd be an okay parent." Jungkook joked, leaning against the wall. "No, I would not. This is why I'm gay, so I don't have to worry about children." Jimin brought up. "Guys can get pregnant too sometimes." Jungkook told him. "No they can not-" "Yeah, they can." Suga turned his head toward Jimin. "Whatever. If I was given a child, I'd keep it, but you better hope and pray my significant other pitches in too." Jimin joked, flopping down next to Suga on the couch. 

"What if they leave after you have the child, or when you find out?" J-Hope asked him. "B*tch, then there's only one option left, and that's suicide-" Suga slapped Jimin's cheek so hard, there was already a deep red hand print on his face. "What the f*ck-" "It was a joke, Suga, goddamn!" Jimin glared at Suga as he held his cheek. "Don't joke about that stuff, Jimin." Suga told him seriously. "Well it was just a joke, so calm-" "I'm serious. If you wanna go joking about suicide, I will leave you permanently." Suga told him, looking Jimin in his eyes with seriousness. 

"Fine, I'm sorry. Geez. I would raise the kid by myself if I had to." Jimin re-answered J-Hopes' question. Jin and RM came out of the bathroom two minutes later, and Jin went back to the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Jimin saw the glare's Suga kept giving RM, and felt the need to stay in the living room with them until breakfast was done. 

10 minutes later, Jin successfully created fluffy waffles with ice-cream on top, with eggs, and bacon. And orange juice to drink as well. A classic, but delicious breakfast choice. Jungkook and Jin sat between Suga and RM, because it looked like the two would pounce on each other at any moment. Once their breakfast was finished, Jungkook volentold J-Hope into a game of Overwatch with Jimin and him, and J-Hope had no other choice than to agree. One thing led to another, and they were all soon playing Mariocart instead of Overwatch in the living room on the big screen TV. 

Suga and RM argued over the smallest things, though. The entire time. Jin told them to shut up once, and they did. For 26 seconds. RM complained how Suga was always so cold and distant, and Suga almost punched him again if it weren't for Jimin sitting between them. When RM beat Suga in Rainbow Road, he completely rubbed it in his face, and that did it for Suga. They went back to physically fighting within the next 3 seconds, and the other 4 were trying to get them to stop; With the Mariocart 'Champion' theme song in the background. Jin dragged Suga out of Jimin's house 20 minutes later, and 5 minutes of cleaning up RM, J-Hope practically carried him out to his car to drive him home. 

Jimin and Jungkook switched over to Overwatch, and played until 1 A.M. though. Eventually, Jimin got bored and tired, and quit. Jungkook almost fell asleep on the floor, if Jimin hadn't thrown a glass of water on his face to wake him up. When Jungkook screamed at him, Jimin told him he needed to be fully awake when he was driving home so he wouldn't get in a car accident or anything. Jungkook was furious, but he decided he was too tired to fight, and drove himself home. 'Yesh, what a day.'

Word Count: 1,435