52

Jimin soon fell asleep cuddled against V, yet V was having trouble sleeping. He didn't know why, he just couldn't sleep. He laid on the couch for maybe an hour with his eyes closed, yet he was still no where near tired. It's been an extremely long day, so why wasn't he tired? He thought he was worried about Jimin, but that wouldn't explain why he wasn't falling asleep. First he got sick at the mall, then he got lost for 2 to 3 hours, then when he was found, J-Hope was rushed to the hospital, and he went somewhere without him. 

Something was up. 

V carefully slid Jimin off and beside of him, and traveled through the darkness of the house into the kitchen for a glass of water. He luckily managed to find a glass and fill it with water without having to turn on any lights that could wake Jimin up. As he took a short sip, he admitted seeing Jimin with his hoodie on was completely the definition of cute. V soon sighed, realizing he was just constantly spending the night with Jimin. His home was with his boss at their meeting place; they never knew what to call it. Now he realized he was homeless and jobless. 'Wow, how unsuccessful of me.'  He told himself with a quiet sigh. 

Maybe he could actually be a police officer. Considering he lied to Jimin and said he was when they first met. God that felt like yesterday. How did he end up here? An actual boyfriend, no job, no income, no house, yet he had so many worries. He was just waiting for something to go wrong like life always does. He leaned against the counter as he finished his glass of water, and found himself starring at Jimin the entire time. Probably in a creepy way, but he just looked so peaceful. And small, and cute, and relaxed, and worry-free. Things V thought he wasn't. As he headed back over to Jimin, he knew he was eventually going to have to do something about Suga. 

He just wasn't going to do it now. 

Right now, he was going to cuddle his boyfriend, and go to sleep. After 30 minutes, that's what happened. 

Jimin yawned as he fluttered open his eyes, and stared tiredly at the blanket over his shoulders. He huffed as he was left alone again when he woke up, and sat up with a pout. "Tae!" He yelled loudly, now awake. V quickly raced out of the guest room, and ran into the living room. "What-" "Stop leaving me alone when I wake up~" Jimin whimpered as he cuddled himself. "What? I was doing...stuff." V looked concerningly at him. "I like to wake up next to you or on you!" Jimin pouted as he stuck out his bottom lip a little. "I'm sorry- I didn't know when you'd be up, and I wanted to do something, so I just thought-" "Well sleep with me anyway! If you're hungry, go back to sleep! I like cuddles, so quit leaving me in my sleep!" Jimin stared at V in his eyes. 

"Kitten, I'm sorry." V sighed as he went over to Jimin, and sat down next to him. "And what were you doing that you just had to leave me to do?" Jimin questioned. "I'm gonna be a police officer-" V stopped talking when he was interrupted with Jimin's laughter. "What are you-" "Omg an assassin is a police officer!" Jimin burst into laughter. "I don't get it. And I'm not an assassin anymore." V blinked in confusion. 

"You're funny." Jimin laughed as he moved onto V's lap, and looked him in the eyes. "No, kitten. I'm being serious. I was discussing a date with the sheriff on what day my interview should be on." V told him, looking serious. "But you'll be risking your life a lot~" Jimin pouted again, now realizing he was serious. "No I won't, kitten. Well, maybe- but I can defend myself. I know self-defense and all that sh*t." V laughed lightly as he kissed Jimin on his lips. Jimin huffed silently as he kissed him back, and threw his arms around his neck. 

"But, before I think about actually doing this, I wanna know the truth, kitten." V smirked as he pulled away, and looked Jimin in his eyes. "About what?" Jimin questioned, thinking maybe he wanted to know about Suga or something. "Do you-" "Wait- stop. You have to answer one of my questions first." Jimin cut him off. "What? Why?" V questioned. "Because. Now- back with Kyungmin. What did 2-9 mean?" Jimin asked as he wrapped his legs around V's waist. "Seriously? When did this return to your mind?" V laughed. "Just now. What does it mean?" Jimin smiled at him.