15

"Okay, what the f*ck?" Jin asked as he was the last one to sit on Jimin's couch. "Mkay so V took all of my clothes, and he said they're at his house, but I don't know where he lives." Jimin explained, feeling slightly embarrassed at the fact he still had no pants on in front of his friends. "And he took your pants?" Suga smirked at him. "Yes! And I want them back, so you're gonna help me get my sh*t back by threatening him." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"You want our help to get your pants back from a stranger?" Jin repeated, bursting into laughter. "Please?" Jimin asked in his tiny voice that made his friend's melt. "Omg yes, fine, I will help you." Jungkook immediately spoke up, not caring about the fact it was immediate. "Yay!" Jimin smiled innocently. "I have other sh*t to do." Suga told him as he stood up. "No you don't! I'm important!" Jimin told him, staring him down. "Did he give you a hint or something to where he lives?" RM asked Jimin, looking up to him.

"He said his address was somewhere I didn't show him when I gave him a small tour of my house, and said he wanted to talk to me about it." Jimin answered. "Okay fine, I love mystery!" J-Hope smiled, jumping up from the couch to start searching Jimin's house. "I showed him my room, my bathroom, the kitchen and living room were obvious, the guest room, and the guest bathroom. Wtf didn't I show him?" Jimin thought out loud. "The basement?" Jungkook suggested as Suga left. "Why would he go in my basement? There's nothing down there." Jimin lied, looking at Jungkook with a smart look.

"Are you sure? You don't have an upstairs, and your attic is dangerous. That's the only place left in your house." RM asked in his smart voice. "Well, I don't think I see an address in here!" J-Hope yelled from the kitchen, searching the fridge. "Why the f*ck are you looking in the refrigerator?" Jungkook asked, laughing. "You never know!" J-Hope smiled as he turned around to face the others. "I'm pretty sure Jimin showed him the refrigerator, J-Hope." RM laughed at him. "Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Don't assume things, RM!" J-Hope scolded him.

"You know what, I'm gonna go check the basement. You never know." Jimin echoed, smiling as he went to the basement door. "I'm coming with you!" J-Hope yelled as he grabbed a knife, and followed Jimin. "Why the f*ck do you have a knife?!" Jimin jumped at the shiny object. "You never know. There could be a murderer down there!" J-Hope defended himself. "No. No knives are allowed in my basement." Jimin told him, blocking the way to the basement. "I have a knife." J-Hope told him darkly, holding it up as if he would stab him.

"No knives are allowed in my basement-" "Why? There could be snakes, or an axe murderer just waiting for you." J-Hope whispered to him, trying to scare him. "Personal reasons." Jimin told him in a low voice. "Please go put the knife back, J-Hope." He asked, looking him in the eyes seriously. "Fine." J-Hope playfully sighed, walking to the kitchen to return the butter knife. "Personal reasons?" RM questioned him as he stood next to Jimin. "Yes. If he brings it down into the basement, he might forget it, and I can't have knives in my basement." Jimin told him, now looking RM in his eyes.

"Why? It's just a butter knife." Jungkook laughed. "Because I said so!" Jimin scolded him seriously. "Okay, fine. Chill." Jungkook agreed. "Okay, let's go get Jimin's pants!" J-Hope laughed, running straight into the basement.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled after him, laughing as he chased after him. As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs, he remembered why he hadn't been in his basement since his first year of college. Everything was still in the exact same place as it was when he first got the house.

He's had this apartment since he could afford one. This was his first house, and he didn't plan on moving out any time soon. "Letters?" RM questioned as he walked over to the old desk Jimin had kept. "No, don't touch them!" Jimin scolded him, quickly snatching the piece of paper from RMs' hands. "What is it- aww is it a love letter~?" RM teased, giggling. "No. Just- don't touch anything on or in this desk." Jimin instructed him sternly, placing the piece of paper back where it was supposed to be; his heart was racing at the thought of his friends finding out what he was keeping from them.

"Found it!" Jungkook squealed as he held up another bright yellow sticky note. "I hate you!" J-Hope yelled at him, pouting with his arms crossed. "Where was it?" Jimin asked as he took the sticky note from Jungkook. "Next to a razor blade I found on this old bedside table." Jungkook explained, setting his hand on a night stand next to him. "Sh*t." Jimin cursed, instantly snatching the small gray razor blade from the table. "You shouldn't have razor blades in your basement. They're really danger-" "Back upstairs!" Jimin interrupted J-Hope, walking back up the stairs, not forgetting the forbidden object.

"Suga didn't come back." Jin laughed from the couch. "I thought you-" "Nope. I'll threaten V, but I'm too handsome to go searching for a silly little note in a dusty old basement. This face is all natural, baby." Jin told them sassily. "Omg can you just stop-" "Okay, fine. But just so you know, I'm handsome." Jin smirked as Jimin studied the street address. "Alright, I know where this is- in my car we go!" Jimin told them as he grabbed his keys by the front door.

"Jimin, you-" "It's a free country where we are, and my dick and a*s are covered, so let's go." Jimin interrupted RM as he opened the door. He heard his stupid friends giggling behind him, but he just wanted his f*cking warm sweater back. Before they all piled in Jimin's car, Suga appeared in front of it. "If you plan on keeping your virginity, put some f*cking pants on, before I take it." Suga scoffed as he tossed a pair of jeans to Jimin. "You wouldn't." Jimin giggled as he slid on the pair of jeans. "You wanna bet on that, b*tch?" Suga cursed, staring at Jimin intensely.

"No, sir." Jimin smirked teasingly as he buttoned the pair of blue jeans. "You mother f*cker-" "Enough flirting, let's go!" Jungkook groaned as he shut the car door. "Bye!" Jimin smiled innocently at Suga as he hopped in the drivers seat. Suga scoffed as he got back in his own car, and followed Jimin out of his drive way before turning in the opposite direction to go home.

Word Count: 1, 186