58

"Hot chocolate!" J-Hope busted back into Jimin's house, leaving Jin and Jimin to carry the 3 white bags from the mall. "It's f*cking freezing out there!" Jin cursed  as he slammed the front door closed behind him. "It's snowing. Of course it's cold." RM laughed from the living room in a new pair of clothes with a blanket wrapped around him. "Shut up." Jimin laughed, carrying a small black bag. "What's in the black bag?" Jungkook questioned as he ran up to Jimin, and tried to peek inside. "You got a problem with the color or something?" Jimin stared at Jungkook as he pushed him away, hiding the bag behind him. 

"No, I wanna know- what's in it?" Jungkook looked at J-Hope. "Me too. He wouldn't tell or show us either. He scratched me when I tried looking inside." J-Hope pouted as he looked down at the slightly red lines on his arm, sipping his hot chocolate cautiously. "It's something for me, and me only." Jimin announced as he went to his room to hide the bag, knowing Jungkook or RM would follow him and try to look inside. "The curiosity is killing me~" Jin whined, but smiling at the marshmallows in his hot chocolate. 

"Jimin didn't have any marshmallows here, so we had to go out and get some. Be happy." RM scoffed at Jin. "You mean, me, right?" V corrected RM, making sure Jimin's hot chocolate was perfect. "No, we-" "No, I had to go, because you wanted to be lazy and sleep, and Jungkook wanted to play Overwatch, so I went by myself." V spoke loudly as he stared at RM, drowning out his voice with his deep one. Jin and J-Hope laughed as RM and V started fighting playfully. "What are we fighting about?" Jimin questioned as he appeared in the living room by Jungkook. 

"Nothing." J-Hope laughed, Jimin grabbing his cup of hot chocolate. "We're not fighting- do you think we're fighting?" V asked as he turned toward Jimin. "I mean, I-" "We're not fighting." V decided, sipping his hot chocolate casually. "Crap." Jin sighed as he looked down at his phone. "What?" Jungkook questioned. "My boss wants me to work today. Gotta go." Jin scoffed, texting his boss he'd be there soon. "Do you have to~?" Jimin sighed, looking at Jin sadly. "Ooh I'll get paid a bit more- mkay bye!" Jin smiled as he left suddenly, leaving his half-empty cup of hot chocolate on the kitchen counter. 

"Well since we're talking about time, my sister will be here soon, so I should go too." RM announced, laying the blanket that was on him onto the couch. "Is your mom coming for the holiday, J-Hope?" Jimin asked, looking at J-Hope as he stood in front of V, relaxing himself against him. "She wasn't going to this year because of the snow." J-Hope laughed lightly. "Well, my mom would only visit if there was snow, so I'll have to see if she's coming." Jungkook got on his phone to text his mom. "Bye, guys!" RM smiled as he soon left. 

"Who's up for another movie?" Jungkook suggested, finishing his hot chocolate. "Not anyone. The living room needs cleaned up first." Jimin huffed, eating the marshmallows out of his cup of hot chocolate. "I got it!" Jungkook laughed as he dove into the living room, picking up a few blankets. "Aren't you so productive?" Jimin moved his hips back onto V's crotch purposefully. "Well I know J-Hope will probably have a pillow fight with himself, and I really want to watch a movie, so I'm speeding up the process." Jungkook explained. 

"He's right." J-Hope laughed. "How do you have a pillow fight with yourself?" Jimin chuckled. "I don't know, you just do." J-Hope smiled. "Yeah, my mom's coming today. She said she would be here around 10, but I should go so I can clean up my house a bit. Knowing my mom, she'll scrub my walls if there's a speck of dust." Jungkook told them, looking down at his phone. "Have fun." V laughed. "I won't." Jungkook joked, abandoning Jimin's trashed living room. "Use protection!" Jungkook laughed deeply as he left suddenly as well. 

"Oh that is totally not funny." Jimin crossed his arms angrily. "It's okay, kitten." V smirked as he gently kissed Jimin's neck. "We have a love-hate relationship." Jimin huffed, staring at the door. "So are we gonna watch a movie, or go out?" J-Hope questioned. "Actually, there's something I wanted to do with V, so-" "Imma go, cause I don't wanna hear all that!" J-Hope turned to the living room to grab his things. "You're so dirty minded! Not that!" Jimin scolded him as he grabbed Jin's cup of hot chocolate to rinse out. "Eh, I should be going anyway. I kind of want to talk with Suga." J-Hope confessed as he grabbed his phone charger. Jimin scoffed as he started washing out the cups that had hot chocolate inside. "We've been friends forever, I don't really want that to change." J-Hope told him. V raised an eyebrow in confusion as Jimin seemed to completely ignore J-Hope, who was listing reasons why he wanted to still be friends with Suga. 

"Okay, good luck." Jimin finally spoke up when J-Hope announced he was leaving. "Are you ever going to talk to him again?" J-Hope asked smartly. "Maybe." Jimin hesitated. With that, J-Hope opened Jimin's front door, letting in a wave of cold weather, and closed it behind him as he left. Jimin huffed as he looked up at V, puffing out his cheeks cutely. "You are so cute." V laughed lightly as he wrapped Jimin in a hug, and kissed him on the lips. "You know how many times you've said that?" Jimin giggled as he pulled away, going into the living room to clean up. "Probably a lot." V laughed. 

Jimin leaned over for one second to snatch a pillow, when he was suddenly pulled up by his waist. V's right hand snaked around his neck as he tilted his head up, kissing his neck as he slipped his left hand under Jimin's shirt, resting it on his stomach. Jimin gasped lightly and blushed at the sudden action. "But if I say it a lot, then I mean it." 

"With that being said, you're so cute, and I love you."

Word Count: 1, 062