54

The car ride back to Jimin's house was quiet. Jimin was curled up against the door, with his knees to his chest as he stared out the window. V had his eyes focused on the road, like it should always be, and was leaning back in the driver's seat as he drove them onto the highway. Jimin pulled the hood of V's hoodie over his head, fully regretting telling V about his little space. He was already trying desperately to get rid of it, and now he wished he never had it in the first place. He knew how to get rid of it, it just took some time for your mind to adjust. It just happened sometimes when he didn't care anymore or when something extreme happened. But most of the time he pushed it away.

"So is that why Jin said 'daddy's sorry' when he cursed after I brought you home from the grocery store when we met for the second time?" V questioned, trying to break the ice. "Yeah. Sometimes littles name their caregivers daddy instead of their name, just because it means they're really close." Jimin mumbled, but making sure V heard him. "Jin also called for Suga because he was the best caregiver any one of us knew." He added, sighing at Suga's name.

"Oh. Did they not know you were-" "I didn't want them to know, or you, so you can just forget everything I said." Jimin interrupted him. "But kitten, I don't want-" "Just drop it because it won't happen and you don't have to worry about it." Jimin spoke quickly, staring out the window dully. "Okay." V sighed as he turned his focus back to the road.

After Jimin removed his shoes once they returned back to his home, he went straight to his room. V sighed as he followed him, not sure why he was acting like this. "I'm sorry if I said something wrong, I don't know why you're upset." He rested his weight on his hand that was pressed against the wooden doorway. "You didn't say anything wrong. I'm just kinda tired." Jimin told him as he sat on the edge of his bed without his jeans on. V shuffled over to his small boyfriend, and sat down next to him. He smiled softly as he pulled Jimin on his lap, and rested his hands just under his hoodie. "Wait, is this the only thing you're wearing?" He questioned as he felt Jimin's smooth skin. "Yeah..." Jimin nodded as he fidgeted with his hands.

"You're not even wearing any boxers?" V asked with a smirk. "I don't want to." Jimin sighed as he looked down at his thighs. "You're absolutely adorable." V smiled as he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. He heard Jimin's breath hitch as his hand slid over his tummy, and was slightly confused why. "Stop it!" Jimin giggled and squirmed around as V started tickling his torso. "No!" V laughed as Jimin fell over onto his back in order to escape V's hands.

He dove back on top of him, and tickled Jimin everywhere he could think of. Jimin yelped and squirmed around violently as he fought the urge to kick V in his stomach in a reflex. "I-I will kick you! It's a habit!" Jimin warned him as he tried blocking V's hands. "You wouldn't- ouch!" V winced as Jimin kneed him in his stomach. "I'm sorry Tae Tae, it's self defense!" Jimin laughed as he tried to catch his breath from laughing and trying to escape. "I understand." V laughed as he looked up at Jimin.

He swiftly pulled up the blue hoodie Jimin was wearing, and blew on his tummy, making weird noises with his mouth. Jimin squealed and laughed as all of the air was knocked out of his lungs, and his cheeks started to go red. V tickled his sides as he continued to blow on his tummy, leaving Jimin to laugh silently and breathlessly. "S-stob i-it!" Jimin squealed as his legs went up to try and curl into a ball so V couldn't tickle him. V laughed as he tickled up Jimin's chest, and smiled wider at Jimin's red face. "S-to-op!" Jimin yelped as he couldn't breathe from laughing so much.

V pulled Jimin's hoodie all the way up to his neck, and blew on his chest now instead of his tummy. Jimin gasped for air as he immediately tried to get V off of him. "I- c-can't-!" Jimin squealed as he rolled away from V to the other side of the bed. "Jimin!" V burst into laughter as Jimin rolled off of the bed. He frantically scrambled over to the other side of the bed, and peeked over the edge.

"F*ck!"

"Jimin, are you okay?" He asked frantically as he sat Jimin up at the sight of blood. Jimin started crying as he held his head, and looked down at the floor. "Baby, let me see." V tried to look at the side of Jimin's head where he thought it was bleeding at. "Hey, it's okay~ Let's go to the bathroom to make sure it doesn't bleed too much, okay?" V picked Jimin up bridal style very carefully as he walked over to the bathroom. Jimin whimpered as he was set on the counter, holding his head as V grabbed a cloth from under the sink.

"What did you hit your head on, kitten?" V asked as he damped the cloth with room-temperature water, and stood next to Jimin as he removed his hand from his head. "I- m-maybe the n-night stand." Jimin cried as he saw blood on his hand that was against his head. "It's b-bad, isn't it?" Jimin whined as V carefully moved his pink hair out of the way. "No it's not, kit-" "Ow!" Jimin winced as V carefully wiped the cloth over his head injury. "I'm sorry, I know it hurts~" V pouted as Jimin's pink hair was now slowly turning red.

Jimin flinched every time V tried to clean the blood out of his hair, although his cries eventually turned into sniffles. V carefully held the cloth against his wound, and kissed his cheek softly to try and comfort him.  "This is your f-fault." Jimin pouted as he looked at V. "What? How is it my fault?" V smiled. "Because I hit my head trying to get away from you." Jimin whined, swinging his feet back and forth. "I'm sorry, kitten. Normally you don't get hurt when tickling enters the chat." V laughed. "Yeah well, I'm not normal." Jimin stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend. "You aren't. You're extraordinary." V smiled as he softly kissed Jimin's lips. Jimin blushed slightly at the comment as he kissed V back. A migraine suddenly struck Jimin's head, causing him to whimper and pull away. "What's wrong, kitten?" V questioned as he saw Jimin's head stop bleeding. "I have a headache~" Jimin closed his eyes as he tried pulling his hoodie a bit more down his thighs. "Your head stopped bleeding, so I'll go get you some medicine, okay?" V smiled hopefully at him. Jimin opened his eyes and looked at V as he nodded, and rinsed his slightly bloody hand off in the bathroom sink.

V grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and 2 small pills of ibuprofen from the kitchen, and turned around to deliver the two items to his boyfriend. He traveled back to Jimin's room, and found him curled up on his bed. The blue hoodie just barely covered his a*s at that angle. He was almost cute. His curvy f*cking a*s just had to ruin it.

"I have some ibuprofen, kitten." V smiled as he sat next to Jimin. Jimin groaned as he sat himself up, and lazily swigged down the two pills for his headache with a gulp of cold water. Once V placed the bottled water on the nightstand, Jimin instantly cuddled into his chest for a short nap. "You called me baby." Jimin blushed as V wrapped his arms around him. "It was auto-pilot." V laughed as he gently kissed the top of Jimin's head. "I like it." Jimin smiled as he drew small circles on V's chest. "You're so adorable." V hugged Jimin tightly for a few seconds before letting him go.

"But kitten, I wanted to go shopping today, so when you wake up I might not be back yet-" "You want to go without me?" Jimin asked in a tiny voice as he looked up at V with doe eyes. "I need to go without you, because it's something for you." V smiled as he pecked Jimin's lips. "Fine." Jimin huffed cutely as he cuddled himself back up against V. V ran his fingers through Jimin's light and soft hair slowly, until he eventually fell asleep.

"I love you."

Word Count: 1, 497