30

Jimin opened his eyes, and Seojun picked him up by his hair, causing him to yell in pain. "Get up." He commanded as he threw Jimin against the wall. Kyungmin winced as he stood up slowly, holding his cheek as he glared at Jimin. "Why are you here?!" Jimin yelled at the two who were staring at him. "Calm down, princess. You'll be just fine." Seojun smirked as he had Kyungmin keep Jimin against the wall. "Don't call me that, b*tch!" Jimin yelled at him as Seojun turned away from him. "Such language." Seojun tisked.

"Get up, you weak, pathetic b*tch." Seojun cursed as he picked up the person behind him before slamming him back down on the floor. "Stop! Get out of my house! Let me go!" Jimin yelled as he tried to push Kyungmin away from him. Seojun mumbled things to the person on the floor, who was coughing and whimpering in pain. Seojun picked up the person, and showed him to Jimin. "You're here to watch him die." He smiled at Jimin, holding the person still by their neck.

It was V.

"Let him go." V choked out as he made eye-contact with Jimin. "No. Not until you stop breathing." Seojun laughed as he punched V to the ground. Jimin was completly frozen as he watched V get punched, kicked, and beat up. "You're ruining my floor! Stop!" Jimin scolded Seojun as panic filled his brain. "You don't care about the father of your baby?" Seojun asked Jimin in a sweet voice as V tried fighting back. Jimin stared Seojun in his eyes with shock, instantly putting his hands over his tummy. "Oh, I know about your little problem. That's why we're here right now." Seojun smirked evily as V pulled him down onto the floor.

V climbed on top of him, and punched him in his throat. Seojun coughed as he pushed V off of him, and placed his foot on his rib cage. "Don't move." He told him seriously. Tears formed at the brim of Jimin's eyes, seeing V in such a helpless state. "Then l-let him go." V choked out as he swallowed the blood in his throat. "Not a chance." Seojun smiled evily at him as he turned to Jimin.

"Taehyung here, is a liar. He's lied to you more then you've spent time with him." Seojun told Jimin as he looked down at V. "He's also lied to me. Which is the biggest problem." Seojun sighed as he pressed his foot down on V's ribcage. V winced in pain as he tried to move Seojun's foot off of him.

"He did the worst thing he could do as an assassin. He lied so much, to protect himself. So selfish." Seojun tisked as he looked down at V. "What? What did he do that is just so bad, you have to kill him?" Jimin asked as Kyungmin held his hands behind his back to prevent him from running anywhere.

"He's caught feelings towards you."

"Not sure what about you is so special, but you have costed him his life." Seojun explained as he pressed his foot down more. V groaned as he tried to remove his foot, but he was just too weak from all of the hits his body had consumed. "No. You can't kill him." Jimin told him as he tried to free his hands. Kyungmin dug his nails into Jimin's wrists, causing him to immediately yelp and stop. "I'm the one with the gun here, Jimin." Seojun sighed as he aimed his black gun at V's head.

"No, stop it!" Jimin yelled at him as a small pain formed in his stomach from stress, causing him to wince silently. "No? Alright. I'll make a deal with you." Seojun smirked as he suddenly press his foot down hard on V, causing him to yell out in pain. Seojun quickly removed his foot, and picked V up again, placing him back on his knees with his hands behind his back. His shoulders cracked from the fast movement. Seojun cocked his gun, and placed the exiting part to V's temple.

Kyungmin did the exact same to Jimin, except, V was the only one on his knees.

"No! Let him go." V demanded as he struggled to free his hands. "Tell him the entire truth, and Kyungmin puts the gun away." Seojun told V seriously.  "Why are you doing this? We never do this." V told him in a dark voice. "Never say never, Taehyung." Seojun nodded at Kyungmin, and a loud gunshot was fired.

"NO!"

Jimin watched in a slowed and blurred vision as V wrestled Seojun on the floor, both of their fists' diving for each others' faces. His ears rang extremely loudly, and heard nothing but that. He couldn't feel his left leg as he fell to the floor, Kyungmin still holding his hands together behind him.

V turned his head toward Jimin for half a second, giving Seojun the time he needed to punch V in an extremely weak spot on his face. All of the air was knocked out of V's lungs as he fell down as well. Jimin looked at his leg, and saw the lower part of his leg bleeding profusely. He looked up as his ears stopped ringing, and his vision cleared enough to see V placed on his knees again.

"Tell him, V!" Seojun panted as he pressed his gun to V's temple, making a red circle on his skin from the pressure. "D-don't hurt h-him." V told Seojun in a weak voice as he coughed, spitting blood onto his thighs. "He won't get hurt any more if you just tell him! F*cking say it, or the next bullet is in his brain!" Seojun yelled at V. Jimin cried in pain as his stomach felt like it would explode. His stomach was so tight, Jimin didn't know what other words to describe the pain with. It felt like a million pounds of metal were being pressed down onto him.

"F-fine!" V panted slowly. "Finally." Seojun smirked as he licked the blood off his bottom lip.

"Everything I said was a lie. The thing with S-Suga's true, b-but I don't have to kill him. I was assigned to assassinate you. You were a special case, yes, which is why K-Kyungmin was here. Seojun's my b-boss, and Kyungmin's my best friend. The reason I disappeared was because I caught feelings for you. I didn't want you to get tortured, s-so I had to leave. The r-reason you're special is because everyone e-else who gets assigned to you, gets attracted toward you before they even make the first mark. I was supposed to kill you after I told you I was an a-assassin, but then you got h-hit, and we discovered you wouldn't  be the only one I'd kill. We're not supposed to sleep together for a reason, b-because most people catch feeling and get killed. B-but I couldn't do it, and that's why I left... I'm so sorry~" V cried the more he got to the point.

"I had to k-kill you, b-but I couldn't because I love you."

Word Count: 1, 217