13

Jimin stormed into his room, not caring the slightest about someone he hardly knew standing or sitting in his guest room alone. He jumped onto his bed, and slammed his face into his pillow. And screamed. 

His emotions were all mixed up. If V really was what his friends thought he was, Jimin was going to regret a sh*t ton of crap. But if V really was a good person, he just made him upset, and now he was bullying a stranger. 'See, I knew I shouldn't have let him in my house, I knew I shouldn't have kept him, I knew I should've have tried anything- f*ck me.' Jimin told himself internally, screaming again into his pillow. 

"This poor pillow did nothing to deserve this." Jimin sighed, sitting up and staring at his pillow. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve my crap Mr. Pillow." He pouted as he picked up his pillow, and hugged it. "But, like, how are you supposed to ignore and hate someone who's so incredibly hot and seducive? Why? I don't deserve that masterpiece. What do you think I should do, Mr. Pillow?" He asked out loud, looking at his pillow like it would say something back to him. 

"I mean, there's two ways I can go: One, I get up, and kick his a*s out of my house and forget everything. Two, I get up, and go pounce on him and beg for his dick. Which one do you think is better?" Jimin talked to his pillow, setting it up in front of him, against his headboard. He stared intensively at it, squinting like he was trying to interrogate it to say something. "I mean, if I kick him out, he could die. But if I get f*cked, again, then I'm probably gonna get attached and be depressed, again, when he leaves me because he's just a horny bastard." He told his pillow, huffing in confusion on what to do. 

 "Ugh, I hate you, Mr. Pillow." He groaned, giving it a death glare. "Always making me do the right wholesome sh*t." He scoffed under his breath, mumbling to himself as he stood up to go apologize to V. That was what his pillow told him to do, so he was gonna do it. He never went against what his pillow 'said'. He was in definite debt for all of the unholy things his pillow has seen, and heard, and witnessed. So he tried to make it up to his pillow by always doing what it 'told him' to. 

Jimin took a deep breath, before knocking on the guest room door. "C-can I come in?" He asked. 'Why the hell am I asking permission to enter a room in my own house? It's not like he can say no or anything.' He thought to himself before opening the door. 'Sh*t.'

"I was just about to take a shower- if that's okay with you." V told him as he stood in the middle of the room, shirtless. "I- uh- y-yeah, t-that's fine- I'm gonna go do that too." Jimin studdered at first, talking quickly again near the end of his sentence. "I won't take long, I promise." V smirked at him as he unbuckled his belt. "W-wait, what are you-" Jimin's heart skipped a beat as V slid his jeans off, leaving him only in his boxers. "I guess I'll see you in the morning then." V smiled at him as he grabbed a towel and his clothes, and traveled to the bathroom in the guest room to shower. 'Ah sh*t.' Jimin cursed internally as he realized he had a...problem

"Mmf, f*ck- sh*t~" Jimin let out an extremely loud moan as he pumped his fingers faster in and out of himself. "F*ck- V~" He cursed, allowing himself to fantasize V absolutely destroying his hole with his cock. "Daddy- sh*t Jimin, no!" He told himself, not wanting to call V daddy for some reason. He tended to curse a lot when he was covered with pleasure or over stimulation. He felt as hot as fire, like his skin was burning down to ashes. And not just from the extremely hot water from the shower that wasn't being put to much use, but from how amazing he thought V made him feel. 

"Screw it, f*ck- daddy~" Jimin moaned, pressing his fingers against his prostate purposefully, making his legs tremble and shake intensively. He was practically screaming. With another extremely loud cursed moan, Jimin allowed his white liquid to splurt all over himself, not caring about the fact he had already washed himself off. He let out a few more high-pitched moans, too busy with his high to realize how high-pitched they actually were. He had to hold onto the wet wall of the shower to stop himself from collapsing onto the floor out of pleasure as he slowly removed his fingers from inside of himself. 

"F*ck~" Jimin whimpered after sucking on the same fingers that were just inside of him not even a minute ago. He didn't care how weird it was or what people thought, he loved the taste of himself. It was probably his biggest kink. "Why did I just do that, sh*t!" He scolded himself in a lower voice, attempting to catch his breath. "Only one time will you do this, Park Jimin. No more fantasizing about V- no more." He promised himself, standing up fully with shaky legs from leaning against the wall. 

"Now all I want to do is go to sleep~" He whined, realizing he had to wash himself off again from the lines of liquid that went up to his chest. With the relaxation of sleeping on his mind, he sped up the process of finishing his shower, and quickly turned off the water. Taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he slid open the shower curtain. After all, it was supposed to be a relaxing shower. But his body thought otherwise. 

"SH*T, HOLY F*CK- WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin screamed as soon as he spot V sitting on the counter next to the bathroom sink, instantly covering himself up with the shower curtain. 

"Well, that was absolute music to my ears."

Word Count: 1, 035