44

"See Taehyung, you can f*ck me without getting me pregnant." Jimin scoffed as he stepped out of the bathroom, instantly showing V his negative pregnancy test. "I know that, I just want to know for you, because I don't want you to freak out if it happens again." V sighed as he stood up, and hugged his boyfriend. "I won't freak out- do you think I'll freak out if I get pregnant again? Do you really not have faith in my sanity?" Jimin laughed as he separated their hug. "I do. I'm just scared of what could happen." V smiled as he kissed Jimin pationately on his lips.

Jimin giggled as he dropped the test on the floor, and jumped up into V's arms. V was pushed over by Jimin's weight, and sat on the edge of the bed as Jimin wrapped his legs around him. "I'm not a girl after all, V." Jimin laughed as he broke the kiss, and looked into V's eyes. "Yeah, I might not have gotten this close to you if you were." V smirked as he kissed his neck softly. "So you're saying I'd make a bad girl?" Jimin laughed. "F*ck...bad girl." V growled against Jimin's neck as his hands went to Jimin's hair. "Oh, no, not like that! No, not like that!" Jimin instantly realized how bad that sounded.

"Hm, what about bad boy?" V hummed in the crook of his boyfriends' neck. "What about it?" Jimin smiled awkwardly, now aware V took it the wrong way. "It's hot." V told him as he took a bit of Jimin's skin between his teeth on his neck. Jimin bit his lip as he closed his eyes, trying not to moan. "Well I didn't mean it like that." Jimin told him as he pulled himself away from V's mouth. "Well that's how I took it, kitten." V smirked up at him. "Well would you prefer me to play dress up with skirts and knee-high socks?" Jimin asked smartly, making eye-contact with V. "F*ck Jimin,you're really turning me on right now. Don't joke about that." V cursed as he slowly swiped his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Seriously?" Jimin questioned, confused and shocked how the mood changed so drastically and quickly. "Seriously. That's really hot." V spoke with seriousness as he looked up at Jimin. "Well that's interesting to know..." Jimin slowly smirked at him.

"God, don't look at me like that." V spoke deeply as he kissed Jimin harshly. "Hold on, be right back." Jimin smirked as he moved around on V's lap twice, before getting up, and grabbing a few things from his closet before running to the bathroom. V's mind has never been so f*cked up in his entire life.

He may or may not have gotten hard thinking of what Jimin was doing, and after almost 7 minutes, Jimin emerged from the bathroom. "I'm so f*cking cold, I don't know why it's so cold in here." Jimin shivered as he pulled his thickest coat over his shoulders.

Well sh*t.

"W-what?" V laughed as Jimin sat next to him on the edge of his bed. "What do you mean, 'what'? Are you not freezing?" Jimin asked as he turned to V. "Wait, did you think I was-" "No, I'm kinda cold too." V lied, interrupting Jimin as he tried clearing his mind of everything he was imaging. "No, you thought I was gonna change into a school girls outfit. Wow, you need to fix your mind." Jimin smirked evily at him as he sat on his lap, and buried his face into his neck and clinging to him, seeking warmth.

"This is the thickest coat I have, so I seek warmth from human." Jimin explained as he moved around a bit, unintentionally. "Jimin..." V breathed out as he tried not to grab his a*s. "What?" Jimin asked as he pressed himself against him. "Just don't-" "You're seriously hard?" Jimin asked in surprise as he felt V through his jeans. "I-" "Damn, V. Tell me what really turns you on so I know when to do it." Jimin interrupted him as he looked in V's eyes. "Obviously that." V laughed awkwardly, biting his lip as he glanced at Jimins'.

"Obviously." Jimin laughed as he sat up straight. "I'm too tired to scream your name, so fix that by yourself." He added as he removed himself from V's lap, and curled up near the top of his bed. "Alright then." V laughed as he went to the bathroom. Jimin grabbed a pillow, and hugged it against himself as he tried to get warm. Why was he so cold suddenly? After a few minutes, he stood up, and hazzily made his way to his thermostat. After turning it up a few digits, he shuffled coldly back to his room, and covered up with all of the blankets he had on his bed. He glanced at the floor while debating whether to fall asleep or not, and spotted the pregnancy test on the floor. Telling himself this was the last time he'd get up, he went across the room to grab it, and ran back to his bed. He was so relieved, and he was scared he didn't know why. What if it had came back positive? What if he had made it 7 more months until he lost it again? What if-

"Where exactly are you in this mountain of blankets?" V asked as he stared at at least 6 different blankets. Jimin frantically removed the blankets from over his face, and was just able to look V in the eyes. "Are you really that cold?" V laughed as he jumped up next to Jimin, and tried to uncover his entire body. "No, but I like warmth and blankets, so it's a win-win everybody's happy." Jimin giggled, also trying to uncover himself. Once he was exposed to the cold air completely, V removed his thick jacket, and laid down next to him while pulling most of the blankets over the two of them. V was already dying, but Jimin was smiling and chirping at the warmth, so there wasn't much he could do with something this cute and adorable.

Jimin cuddled against V's chest as he disappeared in the blankets, and V laughed as he pulled them over himself as well. "We basically just made a fort." Jimin giggled as he looked up at V, barely able to see him in the slight darkness. "We did. But it's hot." V laughed as he tried moving into a more comfortable position.

"So take your shirt off." Jimin laughed as he moved himself back so V could remove his shirt. "You know that-" "Shut up. Take your shirt off, or suffer drastically." Jimin listed his options. V went above the covers for a few seconds, before returning back under completely shirtless. "Also because I like you like this, so I thought you'd like to take your shirt off." Jimin smirked as he cuddled against his bare chest. "Ow, what is that?" V asked as something plastic stabbed his stomach. Jimin laughed as he reached down, and pulled up the negative pregnancy test. "I stole it from the floor." Jimin laughed.

"And why is that?" V smiled. "Because I'm kind of relieved it's negative and I need to be reminded I don't have to worry about killing another child." Jimin spoke truthfully, staring at the hyphen that represented the negative sign. "It's okay to be relieved, kitten. But it wasn't your fault that happened, so don't tell yourself that you killed a child." V scolded him playfully as he hugged Jimin tight. "It was my fault, because it's my body-" "Just because it's your body doesn't mean it's your fault. It was my fault for causing the stress and the gunshot wound, so don't even think it was your fault, because it f*cking wasn't." V vented, getting a little irritated at the end.

"See, this type of anger is hot." Jimin laughed as he looked up at V. "Shut up." V smiled as he kissed him on his lips. "Yes daddy." Jimin giggled as he kissed V back, still holding the test in his hand. "Don't do that to me." V scolded him as he pulled away. "Yes daddy."

Word Count: 1, 398