36

Jimin's POV:

Crap, I forgot my freaking phone. Good job, Jimin. Golden star for being stupid! I had no idea where I was going, or where I wanted to go, but I guess I'm just running. I don't know why either. Seeing and hearing V and Jin fight makes me really sad. I don't know why I love V, but I do, and I don't want Jin to be the reason he disappears again. Plus they were mentioning my baby, and that really made me sad. I'm still not over it, even though I should be. It's been like, what, 4 weeks- almost a month.

I'm just lost.

Oh sh*t, I'm actually lost. Um, what city am I in? Wow. How far did I run? I hate how my body just does things without my brain's permission!

///////

-with V and Jin-

"This is your fault." V told him as he tried calling Jimin. "Shut up. Even if he answer's his phone, he won't talk." Jin explained as he drove down a street slowly, looking everywhere for Jimin. "Why won't he talk? And don't tell me to shut up." V questioned, texting Jimin when he didn't answer. "It's his way of giving up on life. And I'll tell you to shut up of I want to." Jin told him. "He really lost the baby?" V questioned with sadness in his voice.

"What, you think we were lying about it to mess with you?" Jin asked, turning onto another street. "I'm just really shocked-" "Jimin stared at a wall for hours when he first found out." Jin interrupted him. "When did he sleep?" V asked. "It took almost 2 hours to get him to even cry about it, and he cried himself to sleep 2 hours later. So I'd say he went 24 hours without sleep the first day, considering you kept him awake at 2 or 3 in the morning." Jin explained, sighing at the end.

"Hey, in my defense, I didn't know what was going to happen." V defended himself. "Uh huh. Sure." Jin agreed sarcastically.

"Look- I've been an assassin since I was 16, and I've been with the same people ever since. The only think an assassin has in life, is his gun, and his trust. That's it. Sometimes, like Jimins', there has to be 2 people in 1 case for a certain outcome. The 4th rule of an assassin is no sex with the person you were/are assigned to. But little Jimin over here had other plans. The reason for that rule is so obvious, because if you do that, there's a higher chance of catching feelings for that person, and assassin's can't get attached to anyone outside of the business. Which is why they had to kill me, because I broke, like, 700 rules for Jimin. I had no clue they were gonna do it in front of him that night, nor break into his house." V explained to Jin as he blew up Jimin's phone with text messages.

"What's the first rule of an assassin?" Jin asked, his voice changing to more of a calmed down, soft tone. "Don't tell anyone your real name, obviously. V is my code name. The business has to know your real name for obvious reasons; background check, history, income, etc. But they only call you your code name, unless you're about to get fired or killed." V told him, sighing quietly. "What's rule number three?" Jin asked, also sighing as he turned onto a new street. "Whatever you're assigned to, you do it. Doesn't matter if it's your family-" "You have to kill your own family?!" Jin yelled with surprise.

"It's not very common, but if there's a reason, yeah." V quickly explained. "Wow. Just- wow. Do you have to have an I.D to get a gun as an assassin? Like, do you always have guns, or do you like, start out with a knife or something?" Jin asked blindly. "No, stupid. I shot a gun at 16 years old. Do you think I had an I.D for that? But to answer your question, no, you don't need any kind of experience or I.D to have a gun. We only use our knives when we need to." V explained, almost laughing at Jin's stupidity.

"Um, okay. So what's rule number two?" Jin questioned. "Why are you asking me these things? Do you want to become an assassin?" V asked in confusion. "No, I just want to know why you do the things you do." Jin laughed. "Whatever. Rule two: Everything stays between you and the business. Such an obvious rule. No one knows you're an assassin, no one knows your real name, no one knows about anything. So I basically broke the first 4 rules of being an assassin for Jimin. That's pretty bad." V laughed awkwardly.

"So, how many people have you killed?" Jin asked, scared of a number in the hundreds. "46." V told him in a voice that made it sound like it was a good thing. "46?! In 8 years?!" Jin yelled in surprise. "Wait- no. Actually, it's 48 now that Seojun and Kyungmin are dead." V laughed psychoticly. "I'm scared." Jin squeaked out, half serious, half joking. "Eh, don't be. I only kill people I need to. Just don't hurt Jimin and you'll be fine." V looked at Jin like he was insane.

"Got it." Jin quickly nodded. V laughed as he looked out the window, smirking at the thought he was intimidating.

-3 hours later-

"V, it's getting late. We should-" "How dare you want to give up on him!" V yelled angrily at him. "The longer we're procrastinating, the farther he gets, the more he gets hurt, the more he gets lost, the colder he gets- go home if you want, but I'm not giving up until I find him." V told him quickly, walking down the streets of a town far away from Jimin's house.

"I don't think Jimin ran 14 miles away." Jin told V sarcastically. "You never know, Jin. Someone who really wants to actually run away can run pretty far. Determination and motivation gets you a lot of things in life." V explained sadly, praying Jimin would just pop out around a corner and say he was going shopping. "I'm not dumb." Jin pouted as he followed V down the semi-dark sidewalk. "Are you sure about that?" V smirked, biting his lip as he knew Jin would get offended. He was too easy to tick off.

"B*tch my boy- my friend has 148 IQ and tells me sh*t you would never ever know unless you were smart, so don't you dare even call me dumb!" Jin scolded him. "What's 19×19?" V laughed, knowing Jin didn't know. "361 mother f*cker." Jin smiled as he flipped V off. "How do you-" "I know, because I'm smart." Jin smirked, letting his hands fall down beside of him. "Do you know what 19×19 was?" He glared at V like he was the smartest person in the world. "Yep. It's the number of miles north, east, south, and west I have assassinated people in." V laughed evily.

"You killed 48 people in a space of 361 miles?" Jin asked, surprised. "Smart guy." V smiled at him. "I'm now Mr. Worldwide Smart Guy." Jin smirked proudly. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." V snickered. "B*tch-" "Why hello there, V." Suga smirked as he appeared in front of V, both Jin and V immediately stopping. "Why are you here?" Jin asked cluelessly. "Yeah, why are you here?" V asked, highly suspicious of Suga considering their history. "Looking for Jimin, same as you." Suga smiled innocently as he walked alongside of V. "Great, let's go!" Jin celebrated happily as he resumed walking.

V looked Suga up and down, and saw his gun on his waist.

Word Count: 1, 322