17

"V?" Jimin asked as he found V laying on his couch. His head pounded with a splitting migraine, and his eyes burned from the extremely bright light of the living room. "Hm? Oh, you're up." V spoke with a hoarse voice as he sat up, and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah. What the f*ck are you doing in my house?" Jimin asked, trying to sound serious while he was still squinting at the light. "J-Hope called me yesterday and said you were drunk. He said he would've stayed with you, but he had to go so he called me to make sure you didn't hurt yourself or something stupid like that." V explained as he stood up.

"No, I told you not to come near or in my house ever again!" Jimin yelled at him, instantly regretting it as he whimpered in pain from his migraine. "I want to make sure you're safe. That's all." V told him. "No, get out." Jimin quickly told him in a strict tone as he started pushing V out of his house. "I will call the p-" "I care about you, and I don't want you to get hurt, or hurting yourself ever again, Jimin!" V yelled as him as he slapped Jimin's hand away from him.

"You said-" "I know what I said. I'm sorry if I scared you or freaked you out today, or whenever we were together, but I don't want to lose you. You're the only good person in my life right now. Those people who beat me up were my own family. They found me after I ran away from them only two years ago, because I realized they were abusing me and it wasn't a game. I've been by myself for two years, and I just want someone I can at least laugh with. Kyungmin was my step-brother, and he used the line that we weren't blood related to take advantage of me. I've been moving all around South Korea to get away from him, but he's following me, and I don't want to keep running anymore." V explained as he made himself cry.

He impressed himself with how good that lie was. He just came up with it on the spot. V made it look like he was trying not to cry in front of Jimin, but he was failing. He was an expert at guilt-tripping.

Jimin stared into V's eyes with regret and sadness. V put his hands over his face and started crying harder, completely shielding himself from Jimin. Jimin gave in, and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around V's upper torso, and hugged him tight. V put his head on Jimin's shoulder as he cried, and hugged him back. Jimin took V over to his couch, and let him lay on his chest with his arms around his shoulders. "I-I'm sorry, I'm g-guilt-tripping you, aren't I-I?" V studdered as he looked up at Jimin.

"No, V. It's okay. I'm sorry, I didn't know anything. I shouldn't have treated you like this, even if what you're saying is wrong just the slightest. I'm sorry." Jimin apologized. "D-don't be sorry, I shouldn't even b-be here, because y-you don't want me here." V told him as he sat up, and took a deep to calm himself down. "No, I don't want you out there if Kyungmin is still hunting you down. And I don't want your family hurting you either." Jimin told him as he grabbed his arm to stop V from leaving. "I want you to stay." He added, looking into V's eyes.

"No, I don't want to be a burden." V sighed as he removed Jimin's hand from his arm. "I have a f*cking migraine, don't make me yell." Jimin cursed as he pulled V back down onto the couch. "Fine. Then let me get you aspirin at least." V laughed lightly as he got up, and traveled to Jimin's kitchen. Jimin relaxed on his couch as V dug through his cabinets for the small pill. V eventually returned after what seemed like an eternity to Jimin with a bottle of water and two pills of aspirin.

Jimin whined in agony as he swigged down the two pills, and groaned as he layed his head on V's shoulder. After a while, V asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. He looked on his shoulder, and discovered Jimin had fallen asleep. Again. It was almost 8pm anyway.

V placed Jimin back in his bed for the second time, and decided it was best to sleep in the guest room, rather than  sleeping with Jimin in his room. He hated nothing more than to admit that he felt bad for lying like that to Jimin. Maybe he went too far. But, just- Jimin was so small and adorable! V didn't want to ever stop seeing the cute little human being. Epically when he was mad, or pouting. Now that was adorable. And even his soul less body had to admit that.

He wasn't sure if what Jimin said to him is what he meant, because he was extremely drunk just a few hours ago. And the fact that hangovers get you extremely annoyed extremely fast. Maybe Jimin only said those things so V would go away. No matter the reason, V was going to take it and go with it.

Although, V was about to finally go to sleep when the guest room door opened. A short and small figure was standing in his doorway. Once his eyes adjusted, he saw Jimin holding a teddy bear, wearing a blue onesie. "C-can I sleep with you?" Jimin asked from the doorway with the brown teddy bear near his face. "Yeah." V smiled, moving over to the left side of his bed so Jimin was able to lay down next to him. Jimin slowly crept over to the guest bed, and stared at V for a few short seconds before climbing in bed next to him.

This cuteness was too much for V's black soul.

As Jimin pulled the white comforter over his shoulders, he poked V on his shoulder; he was facing the opposite direction of him. "What?" V asked as he turned around. "I want cuddles." Jimin whined as he pushed his face into V's chest. "You didn't really ask." V laughed as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin giggled as he brought his knees up to his tummy, and it looked like he was suffocating himself with his teddy bear pressed against his face. "I know." Jimin smiled.

Word Count: 1, 113