02

The reason chapters are taking long, is because I keep getting hecking distracted by everything! But all is okay :) -Author

Jimin followed the stranger's gaze down, and saw his hardened length bulging through his shorts. "F*ck~" He whined, resting his head against the wall. "It's alright, kitten. I can tell you don't want me to touch you. You won't have to see me again." The stranger told him seriously, removing his hands from around the boy's waist. "W-what? No, now I want you. I won't tell anyone-" "Do daddy a favor, kitten. Don't think with your dick. There's bad people out there." The stranger cut him off, stepping back. "No. You got me hard, so now you have to help me~" Jimin whined, almost pulling his secret weapon; pouting. 

"I'll help you." Another voice was heard from behind the stranger. Jimin didn't know either one of these stranger's, but the second one did not look very friendly. "Kyungmin get the f*ck away from my boyfriend right now before I knock you out." The first stranger spun around. Jimin watched as he stood in front of him, as if he wanted to protect him. "Woah, V. Calm down. Chill out. It's not like he's my person like he is yours." The one that must be Kyungmin joked. "F*ck you. Get the f*ck away, and stay the f*ck away away form him." Apparently V spoke darkly. 

"Before I brake 2-9." 

"You wouldn't, V. You're too much of a coward. You don't have any authority over me anyway." Kyungmin stared into his eyes seriously. Jimin had a feeling something was going to go down, and placed his hands in front of him to hide his boner. "I will. Stay the f*ck away from him." V cursed again, making Jimin feel a tiny bit scared. Kyungmin stared into V's eyes as he turned around, and left the gym. Jimin was so confused. 

"Jimin, I need you to stay away from him. If you ever see him looking at you or coming towards you, you run. I don't want anything to happen to you. If someone's around when he comes near you, run and tell them you're in trouble, because you are. Stay away form him, okay?" V told him after turning around, looking him in his eyes. "What? Why? Who is he? Do you know him? Is he your friend?" Jimin questioned rather quickly. "I can't say, but I just- please stay away from him. I'm trying to protect you." V sighed. "What's 2-9? What does V mean? I think it's a nice name, why didn't you just tell me before?" Jimin asked. 

"I- can't tell you anything about him or me. Just stay away from him, and don't worry about seeing me again." V explained, suddenly running off. "B*tch!" Jimin called after him. He ran out of the gym, but the stranger was already gone. 

"How many times must I tell you, YOU ARE NOT HAVING CRABS AS YOUR PET!" Jungkook yelled as soon as Jimin closed the apartment door behind him. "Crabs have feelings too!" RM yelled from the living room. "They're creepy, and they pinch!" Jungkook complained. "Sebastian is NOT creepy!" RM screamed at him. 

"Jimin, please tell RM he can't have crabs in the house." Jin sighed, looking at Jimin for assistance after he slipped his shoes off. "Namjoon can do what he wants-" "But it's your house-" "Exactly." Jimin interrupted Jin who interrupted him. "Thank you, Jimin." RM smiled thankfully at him. "What happened, Jiminie?" Jungkook's voice instantly softened as Jimin sat down on his couch with an unreadable expression. All of his friends' attention was on him now. "Something weird and suspicious just happened, and I don't know how to feel." Jimin spoke slowly, staring at the floor in confusion. 

"I was at the gym working out when this guy came up to me. He had a really hot deep voice, and basically said he wanted to eat me out-" "Dirty talk, yes!" J-Hope sat up immediately. "Keep your switch mouth shut, before I shut it for you." Jin stared at him. "Then he pinned me to the wall, and-" "Oh f*ck that's hot." J-Hope pretended to drool. "Shut up!" Suga hit J-Hope on the back of his head hard. 

"He made a deal with me. He said if he gave me a hickey and I didn't get hard, I'd never see him again. If I did, then I had to let him f*ck me. Long story short I got hard, but then he said I'd never have to see him again, and basically said he wasn't gonna f*ck me. But the thing is, when he turned to leave, this other random stranger came up behind him and said he was going to help me. But then the guy who gave me the hickey got extremely protective and defensive over me, and said something about 2-9, and the guy left. I learned his name was V from the other guy, but then V left. He told me to stay away from the second guy, and just left. He ran out of the gym, and it's like he disappeared. I don't know what it was all about." Jimin explained.  

"YOU LET A STRANGER GIVE YOU A HICKEY?!" Jin screamed at him as soon as he finished. "He was hotter than Jungkook!" Jimin defended himself. "I feel insulted and challenged." Jungkook gasped. "Omg lemme see!" J-Hope laughed, scrambling over next to Jimin. He pulled the top of his shirt down a little, and tilted his head to the side a bit. "Damn, Jimin, that's f*cking hot as f*ck. Set me up with this dude." J-Hope fake gasped, smirking at the big purple hickey on the crook of his neck. "Imma get hard by just looking at it, f*ck." He laughed, obviously being sarcastic. 

"Yeah, he was really hot and intimidating, which made him hotter." Jimin pretended to drool. "His name was V? What does it stand for?" RM asked him. "Virginity." Jungkook snickered. Suga smacked Jungkook's head as he scoffed. "What? It's funny." Jungkook laughed. "You're so retarded." Suga scoffed, wanting nothing more than to laugh. "He didn't tell me anything else though. But he said it was daddy at first, and when I told him my name, he said kitten sounded better, and proceeded to call me that." Jimin told RM. 

"YOU TOLD A STRANGER YOUR NAME?! B*TCH WHAT IF HE FINDS YOU AND KIDNAPS YOU?!" Jin scolded him, making Jimin jump. "Yes, now chill the f*ck out. Jesus." He lightly scoffed at Jin. "B*tch I am your f*cking hyung I will end you, so don't f*cking tell me to chill the f*ck out." Jin ranted. 

And ranted...and scolded...and ranted some more...

After Jin's 20 minute rant, he finally left and stormed to Jimins' room when Suga asked him to repeat. "You're such a b*tch, Yoongi." Jungkook laughed. "B*tch, Hoseok is my b*tch." Suga scoffed at him. "OMG REALLY?!" J-Hope fangirled. "No." Suga laughed in his b*tchy tone. "B*tch." He added, laughing more. "Oh, go to he-" "HECK!" RM interrupted J-Hope. "Go to heck, Yoongay." J-Hope scoffed at RM and Suga. "You too, Hoe suck-my-dick." Suga looked J-Hope in his eyes seriously. 

"If I had to describe Suga in one word, it would be b*tch." Jungkook laughed. "If I had to describe Jungcock in one word, it would be retarded." Suga smiled sarcastically at him. "Calm the f*ck down and PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" Jimin whined, pouting as he looked between his dumba*s friends. "I love nothing more than a bratty bottom." Jungkook smirked at Jimin. "F*ck you guys. A random stranger has my name and knows what I look like, and yall want to insult each other. I feel neglected from you guys, and used from a stranger." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms as he leaned back on the couch. "You poor thing." J-Hope spoke sadly as he hugged Jimin. 

"At least someone cares." Jimin fake sniffled. "Oh, I don't care. I'm just trying to be a good friend." J-Hope told him. "Well then frick all of you. Go home." Jimin told them seriously. "Are you serious, or-" "Yes, leave me be." Jimin interrupted RM. "Meanie." Jungkook pouted, getting up to leave. J-Hope scolded RM for smacking his a*s as they left, and only Jin remained with him. "They're mean." Jimin spoke with his cute voice. "Sometimes, yeah." Jin agreed, scrolling through his social media. "You just gave me an idea." Jimin smiled, getting out his phone from his back pocket. 

He googled 'Kyungmin' and 'V', and 'What does 2-9 mean?'. He got no answers. Google gave him words starting with the letter V, but didn't give him a person. It said 2-9 was a special code related to terrorism, which just made Jimin laugh. 'Oh god, what if he's a terrorist?!' Jimin panicked in his head. 

Jin left Jimins' house a few hours later after repeatedly falling asleep on his couch. Jimin took a long, relaxing shower, attempting to get rid of the stranger in his head. It didn't help much. Why didn't he f*ck him? Why didn't he just say his name was V? Who was Kyungmin? Were they even friends? Why would he be in trouble if he met Kyungmin? What the f*ck did 2-9 mean?! 

Jimin fell asleep with V on his mind. 

Word Count: 1,561