43

"Tae~"

"Daddy~"

"God damn it, Kim Taehyung!"

"What, kitten?" V laughed as Jungkook covered him in flour. "I hate you!" Jimin yelled at him, his a*s still burning like fire. "Why? What'd I do- quit it!" V softly yelled when Jungkook put the cookie batter on his nose. "No, I'm mad at you! F*ck you!" Jimin cursed, pointing at him like it would do something. "Me too, so we're even." V smiled, Jungkook laughing at the mess they made in Jimin's kitchen. "And you f*cked up my kitchen again! Yesterday you almost burnt it down, and now there's f*cking flour and sugar and brown sugar everywhere!" Jimin ranted, seeing the mess from the living room.

"Then why don't you come clean it up, kitten?" V snickered as he helped Jungkook put the tray of cookie dough in the oven. "Because my f*cking a*s hurts!" Jimin yelled at him, actually upset at him. "That's on you, kitten." V shook his head as he stood in the kitchen doorway. "It is not! I didn't ask for a f*cking a*s whipping from anyone!" Jimin defended himself. "Come here, kitten." V smiled sweetly as he held his arms out towards him for a hug. "No, f*ck off!" Jimin pouted as he turned away from him.

Jungkook watched from the kitchen as V creeped up behind Jimin. He started to clean up the kitchen, when a soft moan echoed from the living room. He laughed silently as he peeked around the corner, and saw V's hand wrapped around Jimin's neck seductively, and was kissing the other side of his neck softly. Jungkook went back to cleaning up the kitchen, aware of the huge mess they had made.

"Taehyung stop f*cking teasing me." Jimin cursed as he pushed V away from his neck. "You know I don't like people calling me by my first name, kitten." V growled as he sat down next to him on the couch. "Well you ticked me off. You made me deal with a f*cking painful a*s boner for over 10 minutes while you made f*cking cookies with my best friend. I hate you." Jimin vented, wincing as he turned his body away from V. "Well did you help yourself, kitten?" V asked seductively in Jimin's ear, placing his hand on his thigh.

"I had to, it f*cking hurt!" Jimin broke the heated seductive air with a semi-loud voice. "Okay, I'm sorry. You were just so infuriating on Jungkook's lap, I needed you to know that was bad and to never do it again." V told him seriously, pulling Jimin onto his lap. "Ow! You b*tch- that f*cking hurts!" Jimin cursed at him, his a*s burning with every small movement. "Why is my kitten angry-" "Shut the f*ck up. You really hurt my a*s, and you completely ignored me." Jimin whined, V wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry, kitten. But you can't do that ever again. Epically in front of me." V fake apologized as he massaged his inner thigh.

"I was considering f*cking you right in front of Jungkook, and embarrass you by making him watch as you scream. But that meant giving you what you wanted, so that's why I didn't do that. You're a lucky kitten." He explained deeply, whispering in his ear seductively. "Oh f*ck you!" Jimin laughed. "You've said that multiple times." V chuckled, ruining the mood. "Then I mean it." Jimin smiled, looking down at the floor.

"Cookie's should be done in 45 minutes." Jungkook laughed as he laid down on the floor. "You smacked my bare a*s." Jimin stared down at Jungkook in his eyes. "So?" Jungkook smirked as he looked up at him from the floor. "You-" Jimin scoffed and groaned as he broke eye-contact with him. "It was fun, let's do it again." Jungkook smiled innocently, speaking in a fun voice. "Yeah, you'd only do it again because you're the one able to walk and sit properly." Jimin crossed his arms in a protest. "Aw, you're never able to walk anyway, kitten." V smiled evily as he raised his hands up a bit and gently gripped Jimin's waist.

"I feel very uncomfortable with both of you in the same room." Jimin blushed slightly at the touch from V and the look from Jungkook. "You're alright, kitten. You only belong to me. Now if Jungkook decided he can continue to slap your a*s, then that's when you worry about a problem." V smiled innocently at Jungkook. "Uh huh." Jungkook nodded as he got on his phone to pass the time waiting for the cookies to finish. "I wanna go to sleep." Jimin looked back at V, still on his lap.

"Then what's stopping you?" V joked as he kissed his cheek lightly. "The fact that you might actually burn down my kitchen when the cookies are done." Jimin replied smartly. "I won't burn down anything, kitten." V smiled assuringly at him. "I don't trust you." Jimin confessed. "I really want you to f*ck me but my a*s hurts too much to even move off your lap." He sighed as he leaned back on V's right shoulder. "That's hot, but you're right." V agreed, pulling out his phone to distract himself.

Jimin fell asleep on his boyfriend's lap within minutes, somehow able to sleep with pain. On that note, the kitchen's state was based off Jungkook's motivation level. Luckily, he really wanted cookies, so nothing was burnt or destroyed. Until-

"Cookies!" RM and Jin burst into the house, waking up Jimin. "Sh*t-" "We haven't even been here a minute!" Jin scolded him as RM hit his knee off the small stand by the door, a small screw falling from the drawer. "They literally just came out of the oven." Jungkook exclaimed, not expecting their friends to arrive so soon.

"What the f*ck, Jungkook?" Jimin cursed as he sat up, wincing at the stabbing pain in his lower half. "We're gonna eat cookies and play Mariocart." Jungkook smiled innocently. "You never even woke me up to ask!" Jimin protested as he stood up. V smirked as he yelped, and got a hard stare from Jimin. "You good?" Jin asked, looking at Jimin. "No, I'm not. My f*cking a*s burns like hell, Namjoon just broke my f*cking stand, and I want cookies that my stupid a*s friend made with my stupid kinky a*s boyfriend." Jimin ranted, pointing to everything he mentioned.

"He's just upset." V laughed lightly as he stood up as well, stretching as well. "I'll fix the stand, Jimin." RM laughed as he picked up the small screw. "Step away! You'll just break it even more!" Jin scolded him as he gently pushed RM away. "Geez, fine." RM laughed, walking to the kitchen for the cookies.

"I still f*cking hate you." Jimin cursed at V as he went to the kitchen as well, biting his bottom lip every other step. "You have to wait at least 10 minutes, stupid! They're like 380 degrees!" Jungkook exclaimed as RM reached for the pan of cookies.

"Oh, that's right." RM instantly retracted his hand. "Guess how many times I've questioned your IQ?" Jimin asked sarcastically, leaning on the counter so he could relax. "I don't know." RM laughed as Jin entered the kitchen. "The stand is officially fixed and un-broken." Jin exclaimed proudly. "Where'd you find a screwdriver?" V laughed. "I didn't need one. It was just a random screw that fell from the top of it." Jin explained. "Oh yeah, I found it on the floor one day, and I didn't know what else to do with it." Jimin shrugged his shoulders in a careless way.

"Wow." Jungkook fake laughed. "At least I keep things organized, Namjoon." Jimin fake coughed his name. "Sorry, I had something in my throat." He smiled innocently. "Yeah, it's called my dick." V smirked at him. Jimin actually choked on nothing, and brought his right hand to his throat as he coughed. Everyone burst into laughter at the real action, even V. "F*ck you." Jimin laughed as he stopped coughing. "No, I f*ck you." V laughed as he bit his lip just to tease him. Jimin coughed harshly again, causing his 4 friends to laugh once again.

Word Count: 1, 410