59

-4 days later-

"What happened in here?" V laughed awkwardly at the re-arranged living room, closing the front door to block the cold wind and dusting the white snow off of his shoes from cleaning off Jimin's car of snow. "I've made room for tonight." Jimin smirked happily as he put his hands on his hips, looking at the spaced out living room. "Uh...my mind just went straight to the gutter-" "No, V! We're gonna play Just Dance, and when it's time for the ball drop, I made sure to Jimin-proof my living room so I don't get hurt in the process of celebrating." Jimin laughed. "Oh...why Just Dance?" V asked, taking his shoes off. 

"Because I'm curious how good your dancing is." Jimin smiled at him. "There are other ways to figure out how my body moves, kitten." V smirked at Jimin as he hugged him from behind. "I know, but that way gets me hurt, so I prefer this way instead." Jimin removed V's hands from around his waist, turning on the Wii console. "How does it hurt you?" V laughed. "What do you mean how does it hurt me?! Your cock is f*cking bigger than my brain!" Jimin yelled lightly at him, a light pink blush forming on his cheeks. "Why thank you, but that's not what I meant. I was talking about just asking me how good my dancing is." V laughed. 

"Oh..." Jimin blushed violently, starting at V awkwardly. "But thank you, kitten." V winked at him as he took his jacket off, somehow making Jimin blush even more. "Anyway- we have just an hour before I turn on the TV for the ball drop, so let's go!" Jimin quickly changed the subject as he loaded up Just Dance. "I don't like-" "Please~" Jimin whinned loudly, pouting at V. "I really want to play with you~" He looked into V's eyes. "Oh yeah?" V smirked at him as he kissed Jimin on his lips. 

"Stop it, please will you play Just Dance with me?" Jimin pleaded, pushing V away from him. "No-" "If you love me you'll play with me!" Jimin yelled cutely at him. "I hate when you pull that card." V laughed, grabbing his Wii remote. Jimin squeaked happily as he helped V connect his remote.

-45 minutes later-

"Okay we're done n-" "Thank you!" V completely collapsed, and laid on the floor out of breath. "I'm way better at this than you." Jimin laughed, trying to calm his heart down as well. "Let's celebrate New Year's now." V panted, closing his eyes as he turned his head to the side. Jimin laughed as he set up  the news channel, turning up the volume as the count-down was displayed. V could tell Jimin's energy level was rising the closer it got to midnight.

V was sitting calmly relaxed against the couch, while Jimin was squealing and jumping up and down with his eyes glued to the TV like a child. 

"2 MINUTES TAE TAE!" Jimin jumped up and down happily, glancing over at V for a quick second. "I know." V laughed lightly, watching Jimin get excited. Jimin let out a few un-identifiable happy sounds as he looked back at the TV. "Are you not excited?!" Jimin squealed at him, his voice dripping with excitement. "I'm totally excited!" V smiled as he stood up, deciding to join Jimin in celebration. "Eeeeeek!" Jimin bit his lip in excitement as he brought his hands up to his face. "You're so-" "IT'S THE 20-SECOND COUNTDOWN I THINK I MIGHT PASS OUT TAE TAE LESS THAN A MINUTE OH MY GOSH!" V stepped back for his safety as Jimin went crazy, laughing at his excitement. 

"Calm down, kitten. I don't want you to actually pass out." V laughed lightly as he wrapped his arms around Jimin to calm him down. "Okay okay okay- 15 SECONDS SHUT UP!" Jimin removed V's hands as he cheered. V joined Jimin in the 10-second countdown, looking at the TV with the numbers jumping on the screen. 

"FIVE!" "Hey, Jimin."

"FOUR! What?"

"THREE!" "I..."

"TWO!" "I love you."

"ONE!" 

Jimin screamed as he turned to V, and knocked him over with a forceful kiss to his lips. V laughed as he actually fell to the floor, too busy with the kiss and Jimin's safety to really feel the pain. "HAPPY NEW YEAR TAE TAE!" Jimin squealed as he stood up, and literally ran around the living room. "You are so crazy." V laughed as he stood up from the floor. Jimin ran around the house exactly like a child would do, leaving V to burst into laughter. 

"Kitten calm down!" V laughed as Jimin ran into him. "Okay, that really was a lot." Jimin laughed as he was out of breath. "Are you okay?" V asked slowly with a smile. "I'm out of breath, so no." Jimin laughed as he relaxed against V. "The adrenaline rush is done." He added, V feeling Jimin's frantic heart beat against his own. "Okay then." V laughed, picking up Jimin and sitting on the couch with him. "My first sentence of the year was calling you crazy." V joked as Jimin was still trying to catch his breath. "Mine was 'Happy New Year', like it always is." Jimin smiled, ignoring the TV in the background. "My last sentence of last year was 'I love you'." V smiled as he kissed the top of Jimin's head.

"Talk about timing-" Jimin covered his mouth as he jumped off V's lap, and raced into the bathroom. "Jimin?" V instantly ran after him with a worried expression on his face. "What-" Jimin just made it to the toilet before he threw up, kneeling on the floor with his hand holding his hair out of his eyes. "I'm poisonous, aren't I?" V joked as he kneeled down next to Jimin, rubbing his back softly to comfort him. He only threw up a bit, but it was enough to make him start crying.

"Aw, it's okay, kitten." V gently pulled Jimin against his chest, being careful not to disturb him. Jimin sniffled as he was gasping softly for air, his breath not even when he threw up, making it more uneven than it was before. "O-okay, n-now I want to sleep." Jimin nuzzled his face into V's chest as he whimpered. "I would've thought we'd be drinking champagne by now." V laughed as he picked up Jimin. "Mmf- normally we would, but I feel like dying suddenly, so not this time." Jimin whimpered again at the movement, feeling sick with every jerk and pull.

V made sure to flush the toilet before carrying Jimin back to his bedroom, planning to go back in the living room to turn off the TV soon. "You can stay up if you want." Jimin mumbled, curling up into a ball as V covered him up. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I wanna shut everything off and clean stuff up, alright?" V told him, kissing his forehead passionately. Jimin hummed as he melted into the warmth of the blanket, the outside negative degrees naturally tinting his house with cold tempatures.

V quickly left, eager to get back to Jimin as soon as possible. Off went the loud TV, silencing the entire house peacefully. He set the Wii remotes back where they belonged, locked the front door, and turned off every light as he headed back to Jimin's room.

"F*ck."

Word Count: 1, 260