24

-3 days later-

"Tae Tae!" Jimin giggled as he jumped on V's back. "Don't call me that." V scoffed as he lowered Jimin off of him. "Why~" Jimin whined as V unlocked Jimin's apartment for him. "Because..." V answered in a cold tone. "Fine then, Mr. Grumpy Pants." Jimin pouted as he followed V inside. As soon as they were both inside, V slammed the front door shut. "Why did you slam my door? If you break it, I-" Jimin cut himself off as V pinned him to the wall. "We can't be together." V told him deeply. "W-why? You love me, and I love you. We're practically already together." Jimin explained with a saddened tone.

V looked down as he took a deep breath. "You could've just told me no when I asked you to be my boyfriend. Instead you made me wait 3 long days, anxiously waiting for an answer. Now you want to tell me no?" Jimin questioned. "Kitten, I'm sorry. I will still be here for you and our baby. But I-" "So, you're telling me you're only here right now because I'm gonna have a baby? You're not interested in me at all." Jimin cut him off as V looked up to him.

"No, Jimin. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, we can't be in a romantic relationship. But I will still be here for you through-" "What the f*ck am I supposed to tell my child when it asks where its' other father is? 'Oh, we're not together, we're just friends.'" Jimin interrupted him again. "Yes..." V hesitated. "Why?" Jimin asked him seriously. "Because-" "You don't want to take responsibility for me." Jimin cut him off. "Quit interrupting me! You are not listening to me. I said we can not be romantically together, but we will be together as friends. I can't be-" "So you're friend-zoning me?" Jimin asked smartly.

"I said quit interrupting me!" V yelled lightly at him as he let him go from pinning him to the wall. "Fine. Speak. I'll wait more." Jimin crossed his arms sassily. "I can't be in a relationship, because I'm an assassin. I can't let anything stop me from doing my job, or let anything get in the way. That's who I am, and I'm not changing anything for you. I'm sorry you see it differently than I do, but that's how this is gonna go." V vented as he stepped back from him.

"Oh yeah, you're here to kill my best friend. That's right. But I'm in your way, aren't I? Me doing nothing but existing is stopping you from doing your job, isn't it? That's why you're telling me this." Jimin told him as he walked away from V into his kitchen to escape that part of the house. "No, stop twisting my words-" "You literally said it yourself! You said you had to take out Suga because of business sh*t! I'm not twisting anything!" Jimin yelled at him.

"Okay, we just need to take a breath." V explained as he took a deep breath. "I don't want to fight with you, really. I'm just trying to softly say no to your question." V told him. "Softly? I think you already messed that up." Jimin scoffed. "I'm sorry-" "Have you ever looked up the meaning of sorry? It means you'll never do it again. Only say it when you mean it." Jimin interrupted him. "Fine. I don't mean to offend you or make you mad, or sad. I thought I could just say no, and we'd be fine." V told him. "Yeah, you thought. How is that supposed to work?" Jimin asked him smartly.

"Kitten, take a breath. We don't need to fight. Can we just watch a movie?" V asked, changing the subject. "Yes. I will calmly sit down next to you and cuddle on you with the thought of 'Oh, wait, we're not together at all.'" Jimin answered, looking V in his eyes with anger. "Kitten..." V sighed. Jimin was staring at him with anger, yet V stared back at him with sadness. "I'm sorry. I-I don't know what else to say. Please don't be mad at me." He told Jimin in a weaker tone.

"Fine, whatever." Jimin sighed as he got up from leaning on a counter, and walked up to V. V was about to say something, but Jimin only made eye-contact with him before sitting down on his couch. "What do you want to watch? It's almost 10:30, and I'm stuffed from dinner." Jimin asked as he turned on Netflix. "Whatever you want to watch is fine with me. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." V smiled as he sat next to Jimin, putting his arm around him.

"Scary movie, or happy movie?" Jimin questioned, flipping between The Conjuring, and Kung Fu Panda. "Well, which one do you like more? Scary, or non-scary?" V laughed. "Kung Fu Panda." Jimin decided as he laid his head on V's chest. V wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist as he pulled him onto his lap, and Jimin smiled as he cuddled against him.

"Thank you." V whispered as the movie started. "For what?" Jimin asked, turning around to face V. "For forgiving me." V smiled sweetly at him. "Whatever." Jimin laughed as he turned back towards the TV. "Thank you." He added. "For what?" V asked this time. "For taking me out to get dinner. It was really good." Jimin laughed as he watched the movie.

"You know what else was good?" V smirked. "What?" Jimin questioned. "Hearing you scream in pleasure as you continuously slammed down onto my dick." V whispered seductively as he breathed on Jimin's neck. "That was almost 2 weeks ago, get over it!" Jimin whined as he blushed, slightly embarrassed. "I never will, kitten." V laughed lightly. "Well then don't remember it out loud." Jimin pouted. "Aw, why not?" V smirked at him. "Because it makes me uncomfortable. Now shut up so we can watch this f*cking movie." Jimin told him as he turned up the TV volume. "Fine." V laughed, resting his head on Jimins'.

Word Count: 1, 035