11

"I'm really sorry, Jin!" Jimin laughed from the living room as he was currently re-microwaving their bowl's of soup. "It's fine. I should get going anyway." Jin told him from the living room. "B*tch I didn't have a panic attack getting you crackers for nothing- you're not leaving without food!" Jimin playfully yelled at him as the last bowl was finished getting reheated. "Fine~" Jin laughed, sitting back down in the living room. Jimin re-balanced all three bowl's of tomato soup, and traveled back to the living room. "Don't worry, I'll get your f*cking crackers now." He added as soon as he set them back down on the coffee table. "No, I'll get them. Sit yourself down." V told him, getting up to get the crackers. 

"You don't even know where they are-" "They're on the floor. They went down with you. So sit your little a*s down, and enjoy your soup that you spent time and energy on." V cut him off, heading toward Jimin's kitchen to get the bag of oyster crackers. "I'm gonna be back tomorrow to make sure V knows how to play Overwatch by the end of the week." Jin told him as Jimin held his bowl of soup in front of him. 

"Hmmh, I have to work tomorrow. He's gonna stay at your house tomorrow, so you can teach him there." Jimin disagreed, taking a spoonful of tomato soup into his mouth. "You know I'm not a child, right? I can take care of myself, and I don't need to be passed from house to house when mommy and daddy have to work." V told them as he returned from the kitchen with the crackers. 

"I didn't mean it like that-" "Here's your crackers." V spoke in a monotone voice, tossing the small bag of oyster crackers into Jin's  lap. "Why thank you, kind sir." Jin spoke smartly, opening the bag. "He's a police officer, it's Officer V to you." Jimin told Jin, sipping his soup cautiously. "Really? That's hot." Jin smirked as he poured the small crackers into his soup. "See! I told you it was just hot!" Jimin pointed out, not caring that his cut arm was against the hot colored glass  bowl. "Nah, you both just got that kink." V laughed, bringing his bowl of soup up to his mouth. 

"And I just want you to be okay, which is why you can hang out with Jin tomorrow." Jimin told V. "First of all, understand me when I say I am perfectly fine on my own. Second of all, why can't I just chill here and nap for a few hours? Third of all, I can handle myself back at my own goddamn house." V spoke up, glaring at Jimin. "You can't stay here, because I don't fully trust you to stay by yourself in my house without me." Jimin explained, sipping his tomato soup. 

"Then I'll just stay here all day with him-" "You see, I don't trust either one of you to stay in my house alone, by yourself." Jimin cut off Jin. "But you just said I was your best f-" "Yeah, which is why I'm being precocious." Jimin smirked at him. "Jimin, we'll be fine-" "No." He interrupted him again. "Shut the f*ck up- I'm not staying at anyone's house alone, because I have my own house I will stay in by myself." V told them, getting annoyed. "No, because you're supposed to take it easy for a few days, and I don't trust you to do that if you're by yourself." Jimin told V, drinking a bit more of his soup from his spoon. 

"Quit treating me like a f*cking child. I could pull out a gun and shoot both of you dead at any moment, but you want to be all nice and sh*t, and not be safe. You don't know me, or what I've done, or what I'm capable of. All you know is my name and job." V spoke up, looking between Jimin and Jin. "Wanna know how I know that's a lie?" Jin looked up at V with sass. "Because you're a police officer. If you pulled out a gun, you'd have to have a warrant and a license, and somewhere to hold that gun. Plus, I don't think police officer's would commit murder." He told him in a smart tone. 

"Ain't you just smart?" Jimin laughed at Jin. "No, I'm being for real. I don't see anywhere he could have a gun." Jin told Jimin, looking V up and down. "That was just an example. I could be lying about my job and have someone watching us right now through a window with a sniper." V spoke up, only drinking about half of his soup. "You wouldn't rat yourself out." Jin looked at V with a 'you're stupid' face. "Plus all of the curtain's are closed." Jimin told him, actually making sure the curtain's were in fact closed. 

"You're staying at my house." Jin told V in a tone that told him he didn't have a choice. "Plus, if you really didn't want to stay, you wouldn't." Jimin told V as he finished his tomato soup. "Oh for f*cks sake." V scoffed, looking into Jin's eyes. "I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, so-" "B*tch I'm 24." V interrupted him, looking Jin up and down. "B*tch I'm 27." Jin told him smartly. 'Damn.' V thought to himself. 'He looks like a f*cking angel for being 27.' 

"Come on, Overwatch is fun~" Jin's voice instantly changed from serious to playful. "Fine-" "See, I told you you'd leave if you really wanted to." Jimin let out that giggle that made V feel things he's never felt before. "F*ck you." V cursed as Jin finished his soup. "Sh*t I have to go. J-Hope's crying for some reason." Jin spoke up, looking down at his phone as he stood up. "He's probably being sarcastic, or lying because he misses you." Jimin told him. 

"No, it's some crap about what Suga said. I'll see you tomorrow." Jin explained as he grabbed his keys, and left. "Well he just left." V laughed once the door closed. "Yep. J-Hope's his baby." Jimin joked, taking the empty bowl's to the kitchen to wash. "He's gay?" V asked from the living room. "Yes, but I didn't mean it like that. He's single, I'm single, J-Hope's single, we're all just gay single b*tches." Jimin explained, rinsing out the bowl's to make it easier when he washed them. "You're single?" V smirked. Jimin blushed from the kitchen, jumping around internally that V couldn't see. "Yep. Just me, myself, and I." Jimin laughed. 

"Just like it should and needs to be."

Word Count: 1, 121