03

Jimin awoke the next morning to his phone blowing up with notifications. It was J-Hope. That annoying little piece of- "20 f*cking minutes?! It takes me 20 minutes to find motivation to even get out of bed!" Jimin talked to himself as he jumped out of bed. J-Hope had texted him saying they were all coming over for breakfast, because RM was trying to eat Jin out, and they were all broke. Or so he said. "And why always my house?" He scoffed to himself, frantically changing into an oversized hoodie with black jeans. 

"Why the actual f*ck do I not have bacon?" He asked, looking through his refrigerator to find something to make breakfast with. He didn't feel like spending money right now. "What the f*ck?~" He whined, now desperate to find bacon. "But I wuv bacon~" He whined even more, pouting as he stood up. He huffed in defeat, accepting the fact he didn't have his favorite food. "J-Hope's gonna pay me back." He scoffed as he grabbed his wallet, slipped on his shoes, and left for the store. He was so eager to get bacon, he forgot to lock the door. 

Jimin did the classic, buying more than he needed at the store. He bought pancake mix, bacon, and a lot of different ice-cream's for absolutely no reason. While leaving the store, the bag in his right hand got lighter, and it was no longer in his hand any more. "DON'T STEAL MY F*CKING BACON!" He screamed, immediately turning to his right, thinking he was getting robbed. "I'm not, Jimin. I'll carry it to your car for you, if that's okay." Kyungmin laughed, smiling at Jimin sweetly. Oh. He didn't seem like a bad person. Ain't he nice.

"Yeah, that's okay." Jimin laughed, looking down at the concrete shyly. "Where's your car?" Kyungmin asked, scanning the parking lot. "D-down there." Jimin pointed down one of the aisle's. 

Kyungmin walked alongside Jimin to his car, carrying the bag of breakfast items. "Sorry for yelling at you. I thought I was getting robbed." Jimin laughed nervously, staring down at the black concrete as they walked. "Oh that's okay. I would've too." Kyungmin smiled. "So, that stranger at the gym yesterday. What's the V stand for?" Jimin questioned the other, looking up. "I'm not sure. He's kind of a secret person." Kyungmin answered. 

"What's he do? L-like, his job." Jimin asked him, wanting to know more about V. "I...have never asked. But he's always really busy and out a lot." Kyungmin told him, looking him in his eyes. "What's 2-9?" Jimin asked. He noticed how Kyungmin mentally froze, and looked like he was trying to figure out what to say. Maybe he didn't know. "Sorry-" "Is this your car?" He asked, nodding toward a silver car who's taillights blinked as Jimin pressed a small button. "Yeah." Jimin nodded. 

Kyungmin nicely handed Jimin the grocery bag he was carrying, and Jimin placed the two bags in the back seat. 

The side door was suddenly slammed shut, almost trapping Jimin's small fingers, and Jimin was pushed against it. "You just have to know everything, don't you?" Kyungmin whispered against Jimins' ear. Jimin could hear the tone of his voice change from happy to scary in an instant, and panicked as his back was faced to him. A click was heard, and a heavy object was placed against his temple. "Let go!" Jimin yelled as his hands were pulled harshly behind his back. Cars were parked to the left and right of his, so it wasn't like anyone could see to help him. 

Jimin squirmed and struggled as hands were wrapped around his waist. "Get-!" "Just let me touch you, baby boy, and you won't be hurt." Kyungmin whispered seductively, pressing the heavy object against the scared boy's temple harder. "NO! Let me go!" Jimin yelped, kicking Kyungmin in his ankle hard. "Shh, baby. You don't want hurt, do you?" Kyungmin asked, kissing Jimin's neck. "No- HELP!" Jimin screamed, trying to escape Kyungmin's tight and strong grip. 

Kyungmin pressed his right hand over Jimins' mouth, and the heavy object was revealed. 

A silver pistol.