55

A soft sigh left Jimin's lips once he sat up on his bed, not finding V next to him. 'He said he would go shopping...' He  sighed to himself, slowly getting out of bed. Once again, the smell of coffee made his head spin as he left his bedroom, groaning at the fact V was probably addicted to it. He clutched his stomach lightly as he made his way to the kitchen, hoping to find some ice-cream. Glancing at the time, he cursed to himself as he instantly ran back to his room to get changed into a more appropriate outfit. He managed to find his phone and plug it into its' charger as he quickly stripped himself of his clothes, knowing his phone would only charge maybe 3 or 4% by the time he left for work.

'F*ck how am I supposed to get ready in 8 minutes?!' He panicked as he changed into a white T-Shirt and ripped skinny jeans. He scrambled back into his kitchen in attempt to find something for breakfast before he had to leave. He had 5 minutes. His heart melted into pure liquid as he spotted a sandwich on the counter for him with a small note.

"Sorry for almost tickling you  to death. You can yell at me when I get back. 

Don't forget to eat, or no 'Officer V' for you ;)  -V"

"Oh lord."  Jimin laughed as he placed the note in his pocket, not wanting to ever lose it. He ran back to his room, and placed the sandwich by his phone as he went to the bathroom to comb his hair. Once he thought he looked decent enough, he ran back to his room, and unplugged his phone. He grabbed his bag, put V's homemade sandwich inside, slipped his phone in his back pocket, and grabbed his keys. He didn't forget to lock his door before jumping into his car, and legally speeding off to work. 

V's POV

"Um...maybe another once?" I sighed, dismissing the display from the clerk. "Sure thing."He smiled as he turned around to leave. I could tell he was super annoyed with me. I mean, I would be too, because I'm being extremely f*cking picky about this. But with his job, he should except this kind of pickiness. I mean- come on, it's Jimin we're talking about. It has to be better then perfect. "This-" "Yes." I immediately knew that one was the one. It screams 'Jimin'.  "Alright then!" The clerk smiled as we traveled over to the register. Finally. Only been here 20 minutes. 

"Hmm, I'm good." I smiled at the store owner. "Alright then, have fun." He winked at me as he went back to his  magazine. Dang, is everyone always this social? I was looking for something Jimin might wear, but my eye caught on someone an aisle across from me. 'Wait...was that- oh god, run away!' I quickly went into another aisle, successfully hiding from Jimin's friend. 'F*ck they'd get such a wrong idea.' I silently laughed. I turned around to see what aisle I had ran into, and almost gasped. 'F*ck...Jimin would look- sh*t, stop it, V!' I scolded myself, shaking my head to clear it. I came here for one thing, and one thing only! But, damn... if I ever find Jimin all- "V?" I actually flinched and spun around at my name. Well, f*ck. 

"You never saw me." I told him as I quickly turned away. "No, I saw you. Are you looking for something for Jiminie? He likes red." Jin told me totally casually. "Wait, how would you-" "He told me when he was drunk once. It was not a very PG conversation." Jin laughed as he crossed his arms, looking at the things behind me. "Um...okay? Uh, you-" "I-it's not what you think. This is just me looking for fun." Jin laughed. I'm pretty sure I could practically smell the lies. "Uh huh... I'm gonna go-" "I bet Jimin'd like this." Jin smirked as he held up a piece of clothing. "I-I'm not-" "Sorry, I'll go." Jin smiled as he quickly turned and left. 

He better not tell Jimin I was here, or I'll beat his a*s.

-----------------------------------------------------------