56

-4 days later- 

"Finally." Jimin breathed a breath of relief as V set the timer for the cookies on the oven. "Now I'm covered in flour." V huffed as he looked down at his shirt and sweatpants. "You've been covered in flour for the past 40 minutes, V." Jimin laughed as he started to clean up the kitchen. "I know. I'm gonna go change." V smiled as he left for Jimin's room, the guest room being occupied by Jin and Jungkook playing Overwatch. 

The whole thing with Suga and J-Hope was still a thing, and Suga was still playing the 'confused' card. J-Hope was just released from the hospital, and V and Jimin were decorating for Christmas, considering it was tomorrow. 

"Seriously, Jimin?" V groaned as he felt Jimin cling to him from behind. "I'm not even changed." He added, getting ready to put a new pair of pants on. "I don't care, I love you." Jimin giggled cutely. "I love you too, but let me get changed." V playfully pushed Jimin away as he slipped a new shirt on. "But daddy~" Jimin stomped his foot lightly as he crossed his arms. "Are you two commin' or what?" J-Hope laughed as he poked his head through the doorway. "You guys are so needy!" Jimin playfully yelled as he ran out of his room into the guest room where Jin and Jungkook were. V laughed silently at Jimin's unchanged clothes, and traveled into the kitchen to continue cleaning up from the cookie ingredients. 

By the time Jimin's kitchen was back to normal, for the most part, RM had arrived, and the 3 others were now back in the living room playing different games. "Aww, you cleaned up for me?" Jimin pretended to tear up as he spotted V leaving the kitchen. 

"Yeah. I-" "Aww, thank you!" Jimin smiled as he hugged V, knowing cookie dough was difficult to get off of things when it dried. "You're acting like I just bought you something." V laughed awkwardly as Jimin squeezed him tightly. "I mean, I just love you so much I never wanna let go." Jimin chirped as he looked up at V. "Okay, what do you want?" V laughed as he separated their hug. "Nothing." Jimin smiled innocently as he went into the living room happily. 

"We should have a competition: V, RM, and Jungkook, vs. Jin, Jimin, and me." J-Hope decided, picking up the Mariocart game. "We've already played Mariocart-" "Just us." J-Hope corrected Jin smartly. "I'm good, I don't want the cookies to burn." Jimin announced as he got out his phone. "How are you gonna watch for the cookies if, 1. You're not in the kitchen, and 2. You're on your phone?" Jungkook questioned Jimin in a smart tone. "Well when the oven goes off, I can just jump right up and not have to worry about pausing a game, or finishing a lap or two." Jimin laughed lightly. "But you'll be on your phone." V smirked. "Yeah. I can just shut it off and run into the kitchen." Jimin looked smartly at him. 

"Fine." V shrugged his shoulders as he got connected to the Wii, being 3rd player. Jimin smirked as he relaxed against the back of the couch, while his friends played Mariocart with his boyfriend. 

About 20 minutes later, a loud ding came from the kitchen, signaling the cookies were done. "Ugh, you're mean." RM pouted as Jungkook and V won for the third time. "No, I'm just good." Jungkook teased, smirking in RM's face. "Shut up." RM laughed lightly as he chose their next race. 

Jimin ran into the kitchen, and peeked at the cookies to make sure they were done before carefully taking them out. "Are they done?" Jin asked from the living room. "Yeah but you can't eat them. They're too hot." Jimin laughed as he closed the oven door, and set the two oven mitts next to the pan of hot cookies. "Who says I can't eat them?" Jin asked smartly. "You'll burn your tongue, numb a*s." V laughed lightly, passing Jungkook on Mushroom Gorge. "Let's give them 5-10 minutes to cool down, then we can watch a movie with cookies." Jimin smiled cutely as he sat next to V on the floor, and relaxed his head on his left thigh. 

After one more round of Mariocart, Jimin poured everyone a glass of milk, and did math so everyone could have 3 cookies. Jin decided on a Christmas movie on Netflix none of the others have seen before, and RM was the closest, so he was in charge of turning out the light. Once everyone was in a comfortable position, with Jimin on V's lap of course, the movie was played, and the mood changed into more of a relaxed one. 

Luckily RM didn't spill his milk, otherwise Jimin would've beat his a*s. No casualties struck, except the fact V was semi-hard from all of the unintended movements from Jimin doing on his lap throughout the movie. Jungkook got bored with the movie quickly, and fell asleep annoyingly on RM, making him mad on purpose. He wasn't mad because Jungkook was on him- well, that was part of the reason, but the main reason was because he was so clingy in his sleep. And RM was stuck dealing with an attached human for almost 2 hours. Jimin called it 'Taking one for the team.'. 

Once the first Christmas movie was done, they watched The Grinch with a cup of hot chocolate and popcorn this time. It was such a classic movie, but it was practically their tradition to laugh at the movie. They didn't know why, but the movie seemed more funny than Christmas-y. Once it reached 1 A.M., they decided it was time for the best thing in the world: sleep. They all camped out in the living room; with Jimin clinged to V, Jungkook still attached to RM, and J-Hope and Jin just laying randomly across the floor. 

The decorative lights on Jimin's Christmas tree was used as a night light, and lit up the room perfectly. What a perfect surprise awaited them for the next day...

Word Count: 1, 031