25

Listen to The Truth Untold by BTS while reading this chapter for a better experience ;) -Author

Jimin opened his eyes, and was faced with his TV. He was laying on his couch. As he sat up, the warmth left him as a blanket fell onto the floor. He whimpered at the sudden cold, and pulled the blanket back onto himself. He remembered falling asleep on V after they finished watching their movie, but V wasn't in his field of view. "Tae Tae?" He called out, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Silence. Why would he leave him all alone on the couch like that? "Humpf. Tae Tae~" Jimin pouted as he called for him again. Jimin groaned loudly as he slowly stood up, and wrapped his blanket around his shoulders like a superhero cape. 

"Taehyung!" He yelled as he threw open the guest room door. He wasn't there. "Ugh~" Jimin groaned as he traveled to his own room. "Tae Tae~" He whined loudly as he stood in his room. Jimin walked back to the living room, found his phone, and went to call V. To his surprise, his contact was gone. He looked for 'Taehyung', 'V', 'Tae Tae', anything related to V. Nothing. The more he looked around, he realized all of V's things were gone. Now he started panicking. 

Rechecking the guest room, V's clothes were gone. His accessories, his shoes, his shampoo, his conditioner, his phone charger, everything. Tears began to form at the corners of his eyes. Where was he?

Jimin glanced over to the dresser, and saw a white piece of paper folded horizontally. It looked like a letter. He dropped his blanket, and quickly ran over to it. 

Kitten, 

This isn't because of you. It's not because of our baby. It's not because of your friends. It's not because of our fight last night. It's not because of all our other small fights. It's because of me. I'm so so so so so so so sorry. But I have to do this. 

I have to go, so you can stay. 

I have to leave, so you will be safe. 

I didn't exactly tell you everything about me that one day. I fully regret it. I want- no, I need you to be safe. It's all that matters to me. You and our baby. I took my number out of your contacts. That way when you text me, I won't burst into tears. Please understand, I need you to be safe. And me being by your side, or with you, or even near you, puts you in danger. I can't live with you being in danger. It hurts too much. I can't be with you physically, but it's your decision whether to have me with you mentally. You have over $20,000 in your bank account currently, and I will make sure it stays higher than at least half of that. I'm so sorry, kitten. Please understand. Please. Please, please, please, please, please. I know you're going to cry when you find this. Go ahead. Don't hold it back. Don't make yourself suffer because of me. 

It's my fate. Don't smile on me, light on me. Because I can't get closer to you.There's no name you can call me. 

You know that I can't, show you me. Give you me. I can't show you a ruined part of myself. Once again, I put a mask on, and go to see you. But I still want you. 

Please. Don't give up. I know you're strong. I believe in you. 

- Kim Taehyung

Jimin fell to the floor immediately, and felt everything disappear. He didn't care that he had landed on his bad arm with a bone fracture, or about hitting his head hard off the floor, or about his legs colliding into each other. He couldn't breathe. He opened his mouth, but nothing but a breathless squeak came out. He felt his heart jump backwards about 4 beats, and saw the room begin to spin. 

Everything blinked black, before slowly fading back into color. Like when faced with a bright light after sitting in the complete dark for a few hours. Jimin dropped the piece of paper, and squinted his eyes to bawl onto tears. The tears flooded from his eyes, yet no sound followed. It was like he was holding his breath. 

His chest began burning and vibrating with extreme pressure, and his heart pumped loudly in his ears. No oxygen reached his lungs. Jimin was completely frozen from the extreme shock he was just struck with. His left arm lay completely underneath him, pushing about 143 pounds directly on it. He was on his left side, and shaking terribly from shock. 

Then, it came. 

The huge gasp that sent oxygen to his lungs finally arrived, but causing Jimin to feel sick from the sudden burst of air. The second he was able to breathe, he immediately screamed out a loud cry. His eyes automatically slammed shut as he burst into tears, screaming and yelling loudly on the floor. This was number one, the absolute worst feeling he's ever felt in his life. Nothing could even compare to how he felt at this very moment. He was completely physically and mentally numb. He kicked and screamed out of mental pain, hugging himself so tight, he felt his nails dig into his skin. His heart was beating faster and faster, panicking from the lack of oxygen. 

It took at least an hour for Jimin to just feel the sharp pain from his arm, completely forgetting his position. His eyes were blood-red bloodshot, and his mouth was desert dry from gasping for air every 2 seconds. His hands and legs were lingering from shaking so much, and his left leg was numb from being 'asleep'. 

"Jimin~ Suga's throwing the party now~ Hurry up~" Jungkook laughed from the living room. He heard a scream, and instantly ran into Jimin's room. Not there. He dashed into the guest room, and there he was. "Jimin!" Jungkook yelled as he ran over to his crying friend. He was curled up in a small ball, gasping for air, and shaking more than a leaf. Jungkook thought he was having a seizure or something from how much he was shaking. He noticed Jimin's injured arm underneath of him, and softly picked him up. 

Jimin cried loudly as Jungkook pulled him on his lap, and acted like liquid as he continued to almost fall over. "Jimin, what happened?" Jungkook asked him frantically. Jimin only replied with loud sobs. Jungkook spotted a piece of folded paper on the floor, and was just able to reach it. He opened it with one hand, while holding Jimin on his lap by his waist with the other. 

After reading it, he understood everything. He wrapped his arms completely around Jimin, and squeezed him tight in a hug. "Oh Jiminie..." Jungkook sighed as Jimin continued to cry. "I don't think he'll be gone forever. I think he'll come back. He can't leave you. You're too cute, adorable, funny, smart, cari-" "Shut up." Jimin squeaked out, squeezing Jungkook's shirt. "Okay." Jungkook nodded softly as he rubbed Jimin's back. Jungkook's legs fell asleep within the next half hour, and he was just patiently waiting for Jimin to stop crying. He didn't.

"How long have you been crying for, Jiminie?" Jungkook asked softly. "I-I d-don't k-k-know." Jimin choked out as he took another gasp for air. "How about you drink something, hm? You're probably getting dehydrated." Jungkook suggested, pulling Jimin up to look him in his eyes. Jimin shaked a nod, and let go of his friends' damp shirt. "Alright, let's go." Jungkook smiled. He stumbled as he stood up, and laughed nervously from his numb legs. "S-sor-sorry." Jimin apologized as his blood flow began returning itself. "It's okay, Jiminie." Jungkook smiled. 

Jimin did grabby-hands at Jungkook, making Jungkook laugh lightly. "U-uppies~" Jimin sniffled, still crying. "Don't say it like that. It's too cute." Jungkook laughed as he picked up his small friend. "Sowwy." Jimin apologized as he fiddled with his small fingers. "Armie hurts~" He whimpered as he looked down at his arm in its' brace. "It's okay, Jiminie." Jungkook comforted him as he sat him on the kitchen counter- assuming he might be in little space. Or something. Jimin's never confirmed anything. His assumptions were correct as Jimin swung his feet back and forth. He stopped crying, but he was still looking extremely sad. "Here you go." Jungkook smiled as he gave Jimin a bottle of water. 

"Thwank you, Jwungkookie." 

Word Count: 1, 428

Always | Vmin {Mpreg} BOOK #1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara