08

Just wanted to say: All of my stories and chapter's are only proofread once, so if there's ever any mistakes, my bad. "Get up and deal with it." -Author

"Jackson is out of surgery, and is now resting. Vital's are stable, and he's doing just fine." A male doctor smiled at them. Jimin jumped up out of his seat within the doctor's first word, desperate to know if V was okay. 

"We gave him some medication to help reduce the overdose before it had the chance to do any serious damage. Although, 4 ribs were broken, so he will need lots of rest for them to heal. We'd like to keep him for two nights, just so we can make sure everything will heal properly before we discharge him. When he is discharged, he'll need to take it easy for a few days, just so there's no strain on his chest. I also recommend soup or noodles for him to eat, basically anything that's light on the stomach and liver. Although, all other food's will be fine as well." The doctor explained to the 3. 

"C-can I see him?" Jimin asked the male doctor, fiddling with his long sleeve pink sweater Suga brought. "Of course." The doctor smiled at him.  "Why are you so worried about him?" Suga asked Jimin as they stood up. "I don't know." Jimin told him. "Are you coming, Jungkook?" Suga asked as the doctor began walking. "No, I'm good. Just don't leave me when you guys go." Jungkook joked, curling up in a ball to go to sleep. Jimin and Suga smirked at how cute Jungkook was, and left with the doctor to see V. 

Jungkook found himself staring at Jimin's a*s and biting his bottom lip as they walked off, and cursed at himself. That f*cking bottom cried in his lap, which caused him to shake, which caused him to constantly move around while trying to get comfortable. One movement led to wiggling around, on his dick, and the worst part is, Jimin probably did it on purpose. Jungkook now hated Jimin for giving him a boner in the Emergency Room. As Jimin and Suga disappeared around a corner, Jungkook led himself to the bathroom to fix the 'problem' Jimin had created. 

"V!" Jimin squealed like a child, running over to him as soon as he saw him. "Jackson!" V scolded him, staring at Jimin deeply, which oddly turned him on. The male doctor left, and Suga sat in the corner of the room on a chair. "Are you okay- how do you feel?" Jimin asked quickly, lightly wrapping his arms around V for a hug. Even though it was light, V was stung with pain in his chest, but he wanted to be strong, and said nothing. "Why do you care?" He asked in a non-sarcastic tone, generally wanting to know. 

"I saw you coughing up blood in the middle of town in a dark and cold alleyway, by yourself, and there was a lot of blood! Do you expect me to just leave you there and be like 'Eh, he's fine.'?!" Jimin scolded him, looking into his eyes. "Yes." V nodded slowly, as if Jimin was in the wrong. 

"I'm a good person! If someone's dying in the middle of a busy highway, I'm still gonna run over to them and help them! Whether it gets me killed or not! I now consider you as my friend, and that means I will always fight for you, and protect you, and help you when you need help!" Jimin scolded V again, raising his voice a bit in a playful manner. 

"I don't need your help. I'm not your friend. I can take care of myself. Why do you care so much about me?" V scoffed at him, even if he was suddenly hurt by Jimin's selfless words. "We know absolutely nothing about each other," Lie. "And we just met like 2 days ago." Also a lie. 

"Because you saved me from getting raped, you saved my life, and you're hot." Jimin told him with his hands on his hips sassily. "And I accept that as a connection. Sorry if I want you by my side if it ever happens again." He sighed, sitting next to V on his hospital bed. Suga was silent, sitting in the corner of the room, as he heard what Jimin and V had said. "And I'm paying your hospital bills, and I'm staying here with you until you get discharged." Jimin told him. 

"What? No! I'm perfectly capable of paying my own f*cking bills, and I don't need your stupid pity and sympathy." V cursed at him, staring seriously into his eyes. 'Why the hell does he have to stare at me like that? I wonder if he'd be able to f*ck me while he's like this.' Jimin thought to himself, getting lost in V's eyes. "So I guess that means I'm in charge of getting your clothes and sh*t?" Suga groaned, interrupting the heated moment. 

"Yes." Jimin smiled, turning around to face Suga. "OH! V, this is Suga. He's one of my gay bestie's." He giggled, introducing the two. "Don't call me your f*cking bestie. I'll throw up." Suga told him. V instantly knew what kind of person he was. 'This little child-like ball of f*cking sunshine has friend's like that? How.' V thought in his head to himself. "Would you rather me call you hyung?" Jimin smirked. "Call me hyung, and I'll call you dead, because you will be." Suga gave him his psychopath smile. 

"Sorry, hyung. I'll call you Yoonie then." Jimin smiled brightly, acting innocent. "B*tch I will replace V with you, only you'll be dependent on machines to keep you alive, and I'll sign a DNR if you call me that one more time." Suga told him darkly, staring into his soul. "What's a DNR?" Jimin asked, looking at V with innocence. If the subject wasn't changed soon, he was going to say some things he probably shouldn't. "It stands for Do Not Resuscitate. It means that if your heart stops beating or you stop breathing, the doctors have your consent when you sign the form to let you die. It basically stops them from preforming CPR." V explained. 

"Why would anyone sign that?" Jimin asked, looking at V with confusion. "Some people don't want to live off of machines." Suga told him. "Yeah." V agreed with him. "So when you get discharged, you're staying at my house for a week." Jimin smiled happily at V, putting on his smile that made him adorable. "No-" 'Wait, this could be good. It could speed up the process. It would be much easier.' V thought to himself. "I don't have a choice, do I?" V groaned, pretending like he didn't want to. "Nope! I brought you in the hospital, practically saved your life- omg we saved each other's lives!" Jimin laughed. 

"When did I save your life?" V asked him, smirking. "When Kyungmin had the loaded gun in my mouth." Jimin explained to him. "That won't be the only thing in your mouth." V smirked at him, licking his lips as he looked Jimin up and down. "Oh my f*ck, shut up!" Jimin blushed, looking away from V. Suga burst into laughter, and V did as well. "And if you have a gag reflex, I'll help you out." Suga laughed toward Jimin. 

Instantly Jimin's head flooded with scenario's of them having a threesome. 'Holy sh*t what the f*ck, Jimin?!' Jimin internally yelled at himself, pushing those bad thoughts away. "Stop~" He whined as he blushed even more, bringing his knees up to his chest to hide his face. "Why, kitten? It's adorable." V smirked. "I'm surrounded by tops." Jimin whimpered, making sure they heard him. "At least you don't have to worry about getting h-" "Shut up! Change of subject- puppies over kittens 100%!" Jimin interrupted Suga, changing the subject. 

"You prefer dogs over your own kind, kitten?" V laughed, causing Jimin to groan. "I am not a kitten!" Jimin protested. "You know what, I'm just gonna-" He cut himself off as he got off of the hospital bed, and sat in a chair across from him. "More room for me to relax." V joked, putting his hands behind his head. His shoulder's zapped with pain, causing him to tense up. "You okay?" Jimin asked, looking at V with a concerned look. "Yep. I'm perfectly fine without you." V laughed, looking Jimin in his eyes. "F*ck you, Suga's nicer than you." Jimin pouted, curling up in the small chair he was in. 

"B*tch I am not nice." Suga cursed, staring at his best friend intently. "You know what, I'm taking a nap. I ran 6 miles this morning, and saved my friend's life. I'm exhausted~" Jimin complained, resting his head on his knees. "I'm not you friend-" "Yes you are." He cut off V, knowing he would say something like that. Both V and Suga admitted only to themselves that Jimin's position was absolutely adorable. He looked so small curled up in that little green chair. Suddenly, Suga and V started arguing over how V was or wasn't his friend. Jimin scoffed to himself, and allowed the two to argue. Suga wouldn't hurt V if he said something stupid. 

Right?

Word Count: 1,556