04

"HE WHAT?!" Jungkook screamed as Jimin was trying to explain what happened. "Shut up!-" "No! I'm going back to that store and beating his a*s!" Jungkook interrupted Jimin again, grabbing his keys. "Jungkook he's not there!" Jimin yelled at him. "Jungkook, chill out." RM told him, gently pushing Jungkook back down on the couch. "And when he was about to f*ck me, the gun fell to the floor, and I spin around, and V knocked him out." Jimin explained to them. "And V just carried you back here? How did he knew where you live- DID YOU TELL HIM?" Jin questioned him. "I don't know how he got me back here, but he practically saved my life, and that's all I care about right now." Jimin told Jin. 

"Yeah. The most important thing is that Jimin's okay and safe." J-Hope told them. "I like V. He really is hot-" "Are we just gonna forget Jimin and V's first interaction? What if this is all just a set up?" Suga cut off J-Hope. "What do you mean?" RM asked Suga. "V almost f*cked Jimin if that guy Kyungmin hadn't shown up. And this time, Kyungmin would've f*cked him if V hadn't shown up. Plus, if Jimin wasn't able to talk, how did V know where he was and save him?" Suga brought up. "What if it's all a set up? Like V is trying to earn Jimin's trust by 'saving' him, and takes advantage of how apologetic Jimin can be, and kills him or something?" He added, trying to prove his point. 

"That could actually happen." RM supported Suga's point. "But it wouldn't." Jimin told him. "It could, Jimin. How would are two strangers always together, and you're always involved-" "I've only seen them both twice! V is a good person who's just trying to protect me from a bad person he knows! I don't care what you guys think, there's no set up or connection! You guys just don't want me to hang out with him, because you guys think he's bad!" Jimin yelled at them. 

"You guys suck at being good friend's! You didn't call or text me when I was 15 minutes late! And you all just assume I feel like having breakfast with you on a Saturday, and you always crash in my house, and always hang out here, when you all have a house of your own!" He spoke fastly, extremely irritated at his friend's. Within the next 2 seconds, he was back into tears. No one really knew what to do at that moment. They just wanted to defend him and keep him safe. 

Suga stood up, and sat down next to Jimin on his couch. He wrapped his arms around him, and pulled his against his chest. Jimin leaned against him, and found himself relaxed. "We're sorry, Jiminie. We're sorry for assuming things, and for always bombarding you. We didn't realize it made you upset." Suga told him in a soft tone, cautiously running his fingers through Jimin's pink hair. 

The others watched in pure shock at how gentle and caring Suga suddenly was. He was not that type of person, at all. Never. Ever. To be honest, this was probably the first time any of them have seen him like this. They sat in a sad yet awkward silence, with Jimin's cries slowly going down to sniffles as Suga whispered sweet things to him, stroking his hair slowly. Suga felt the rise and fall of Jimin's heart-rate, and felt his slight shaking stop. "We're sorry." He apologized for the others, suddenly pulling Jimin onto his lap. Jimin hid his face in his neck, and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Suga's upper back. Jin thought this was the most wholesome and cutest thing he's ever seen in his life, and may or may not have snuck a picture. 

"I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean it- you guys are good friends." Jimin sniffled, nuzzling his face into the crook of Suga's neck. "Don't be sorry. It was probably the aftershock of what happened. It's okay." Suga told him, resting his head on the smaller boys' shoulder. 

"Thank you, hyung." 

"Alright get the f*ck off of me before I figure out how to kill you in your sleep." Suga now spoke in his normal, cold voice, gently pushing Jimin away from him. Jimin laughed lightly, and moved himself off of Suga. "And don't call me hyung. It's weird." Suga told him, sighing as he readjusted himself. "No it doesn't. You're older than me-" "I said don't ever call me hyung again, or I will cut off your dick and shove it down your throat." Suga cut him off, staring coldly at him. "But- fine." Jimin sighed, looking down at the carpeted floor. "This probably isn't the time, but-" "Then don't say it." Jungkook cut of RM, knowing he'd probably say something to ruin the entire mood. 

"Yeah, you ruin everything. Not to mention you break everything." Jin laughed, lifting the awkward atmosphere. "I just wanted to ask-" "No-" "Are we gonna have breakfast?" RM asked, looking at Jin and Jimin. "Namjoon you mother f*cker." J-Hope cursed, slapping RM's shoulder. "See, this is why we don't give Kim Namjoon the freedom of speech." Jungkook sighed, face-palming himself. "I just wanted to know!" RM defended himself. "Yes, we will have breakfast-" "Yay, can I help?" Jin asked Jimin eagerly as he smiled, knowing Jimin would say yes. "No." Jimin responded, getting up to make breakfast. "What?!" Jin asked in shock. 

"No. My house, my kitchen, my food, my- SH*T MY ICE-CREAM!" Jimin suddenly screamed, running out of the house. "What the-" "Keys are needed for a locked vehicle!" Jimin talked loudly, rushing back in the house to grab his keys. "Where are you-" J-Hope never got to finish his sentence before Jimin ran back out of the house. He opened his car door, and only found the bag of ice-cream inside. He sighed a breath or relief, and quickly ran back inside to put them in the freezer. 

"What the heck-" "I bought ice-cream at the store, and it's probably all melted by now~" Jimin whined as soon as he stepped back inside, running over to the kitchen to put the ice-cream in the freezer. "Ooh ice-cream on pancakes or waffles?" Jungkook jerked up, smiling his bunny-like smile. "Maybe- WHERE THE F*CK IS MY BACON?!"

Word Count: 1,070