A Shrouding Standpoints

People can become religious with a deity and rally, but not with empathy and decency. It is a basic concept and tidings, which I never understand why still being stupidly politicized until this moment, despite it has caused a lot of trouble for the spirituality that improves deeds and many other living echoes that relieve breath, causing the calming ticking sound from the clock to be filled with narrowness and perplexing absorptions.

In my existence as a newly matured individual, the only thing I can say is...the aftermath of such occurrences has made my grown body desire caffeine and experience laconic sleep more often than the ones that give embracement for tomorrow's sunrise. It has made many young and new generations unable to develop an act of exchange that can give guidance towards possessing curiosity that is capable of blowing an unfortunate mist of silence and masking.

So far, when it comes to the conveyance of receiving this nuance, almost every vibration that I felt wrong in this world is somehow able to preserve more inner heat and modern perseverance than an act of expediency that gives personal white room and confidential intimacy. It has made the most "mature" people around me exhibit infantile rage in many screenings than an argument that screams knowledge and consequences. An infectious existence, which has become the reason...why cooling the mind was never been a wise option for my mind to conquer. The reason why...I did so many acts that don't possess contemplation with time.

What kind of evaporations that I need to hold in conversations to make those who are at the same stage as I am able to recognize a scenario and doctrine that comes from a failure to satisfy and talk with godly verses?. What kind of banquet that I need to attend or hold to make the outcome from such kind of failure to be known as something that can only intact the superiority of being envied and detach common sense?. I wonder...what are the superior manners we need to see in most environments to make ourselves willing to lengthen our philosophical agenda?.

I have grown tired to accept the fact that no one seems to care about bringing down the ambiance that can annihilate the dream that sits naked on top of our heads. I have grown disappointed to obtain the endless news about why no one seems to care about the emergence of bewilderment that can forcefully give us memories we never want. I have grown baffled to acknowledge that no one seems to care about the phase that can burn and replace the sense of responsibility with a fabric of void that bonds bipolar stages and normalization. It is a complementary existence, which I find thrived like a tornado as the critical questioning we once praise is left unanswered, only to be replaced with uncircumcised ideology.

The only noticeable genesis I can utter regarding this particular modern upbringing is...it has made many generations with newly developing brains ignorant in preventing the super-ego from giving bad dreams and consequences that only trapped exploration, which has reached a point of sadness where it has been able to deplete the ability to say a proper goodbye to unfortified feelings, causing the conveying force to be filled with arbitrariness, dishonesty, and insecurities that beautify many wrong parallels of words.

It has made the depressive state able to reverberate a special kind of inner cyclone that can only scream out particles of recessions and many uncompromising actions, which are known able to penetrate our mind unconsciously and deliver anguish to the posture we show to strangers, friends, and foe. An invisible mass, which I reckon has been able to eternalize many subjections of ego and failures that don't elevate the inner truce.

In the end, what can't be bothered regarding all these nuances is...the longer we let the presence of the lawless realm live in our minds, the longer it takes for us to be able to obtain the strength in subjugating the "intellect" walls that hallucinate. It needs to be remembered that the occurrences that can help us abandon eccentric conviction and deceptive repetition are occurrences that inhabit a simple stabilization and friendship with the voyage of time, the one that exists to repair and reappear the crucial absence we possess in our memories.

It is necessary to understand that the perpetuity of benevolent success can only be maintained if we are able to weave connections with the messenger, not only with the guards that secure the gates and towers. It is necessary to understand that the fresh start we all dreamed of can only be solidified if we have the humility to acknowledge the dirty secret that has been whispered by the "unfortunate". It is necessary to understand that sometimes the exalted reality we gain or after can unconsciously constrain us to not respect the scenarios that are concerning and pitiful in the eyes of humanity.

Bear in mind that the dreading moment that exists to collide vanity and vile concern in our world can emerge effortlessly more violent if we keep averting the earthling crisis that is capable of enhancing the affectionate circumstances. A doing, which in my experience can turn someone's soul into an assassin of happiness and give discursive obstacles to the inner child that wants to become a leading actor in their own exhaustive journey.