Epilogue: A Happy Ending.... For Most People Anyway

Mulai dari awal

Maria Grace: Doesn't need to be, sir.

Dr Kozak: So what's the surprise then?

Kieran: Something me and the girls planned ourselves.

Dr Kozak: "You and the girls" haha. Okay... so what is it then?

That was when Maria Grace and Cynthia Rose stood up to go and get something, giving it to Dr Kozak.

What they got him overall was really small, Dr Kozak looking a bit confused when he saw it- it was just a mini piece of purple coloured paper.

Dr Kozak: I'm really confused, what is this?

Cynthia Rose: Press that razzmatazz coloured button. *indicates razzmatazz coloured button on the purple piece of paper*

So Dr Kozak listened to Cynthia and he pressed it. As soon as he pressed it, it was revealed that the purple piece of paper was actually a massive card that was about a metre tall, with Kieran's handwriting written on it.

What Kieran's  writing at the front of the card had said?

Here:

We love you, Dr Kozak!

Or more specifically:

In all lowercase letters as well, just like that

Dr Kozak gasped in surprise, tears kind of filling his eyes when he saw what they had done for him.

Dr Kozak: Guys! I don't deserve this! Any of this.

Esperanza: You deserve every moment of it. Open the card.

So Dr Kozak opened it, and when he opened it, he could see that the card had about twenty pages of a lot of people writing nice things about him.

Dr Kozak: Guys! This is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me!

Maria Grace: You're welcome.

Dr Kozak: *flicking through each and every one of the pages, and although he's not actually reading anything he's still helplessly smiling and crying tears of joy* How many people did you get to sign this?!

Cynthia Rose: Well.. there are 37,000 people in KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS..

Kieran: And we got 20,000 people to sign it. The people that don't hate you anyway.

Dr Kozak: What? How?!

Maria Grace: Esperanza bribed them with birthday cake.

Kieran: Read it, Dr Kozak.

Cynthia Rose: Yeah, go to the first page and read everything that's been written about you.