Chapter 51- Well, Hello There, Esperanza

Hey guys! I have decided to change Anastasia''s name has been changed to Esperanza. I'm re writing the entire book. Dr Kozak said he killed Anastasia in Kozak Gone Evil Part 2. Kieran remains the same though but Anastasia's name is different.

If you notice any Anatasias then please let me know so that I can get this changed as soon as possible. Thanks in advance and hope you guys enjoy these next few upcoming chapters (as well as what you've read so far).

Inspirational quote: Be the type of person that you would like to meet.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kieran genuinely didn't understand why he needed a costume, after all, Demetrius wasn't wearing one, was he?

"Why do I need a costume if you're not wearing one?" Kieran demanded eagerly. "You're just wearing a lab coat, tuxedo shirt, bow tie, jeans, trainers, a watch and sunglasses. That's not a costume sir. Oh and also a scarf as well."

"I don't really need one," Dr Kozak told him, pushing him inside Costume Stimulator One (aka room 25,252). "I'm not doing any of the missions. You are, and you need to wear one in case something bad happens to you undisguised."

Kieran didn't reply, he just let Dr Kozak push him into the room, whilst Dr Kozak sat somewhere.

"Don't follow me, kid," Dr Kozak commanded, sitting down on a high chair. "Go back. Stay there."

"Why?"

"Don't ask me why. Just stay there."

And so Kieran listened to him, for some reason. In the meantime, Dr Kozak was writing something down, with his right hand, despite the fact that he was ambidextrous.

Without really noticing it, Kieran realised that he was being casually lifted up from the floor, and as soon as that had happened, Michael Jackson's song 'Bad' started playing in the background, in fast motion.

"What... What's happening to me?" Kieran wanted to know, Dr Kozak just watching him, mouthing the lyrics to Bad.

Soon after, after being lifted from the floor, Kieran realised that he was right opposite some sort of clothing.

Kieran watched it blankly, until it kind of attached to him, making him scream because it was so painful.

In the meantime, Dr Kozak was still lip syncing.

Next up were trousers, the same colour as Kieran's top, red and black. That attached to him as well, hurting him even more than the top did.

Next were sunglasses and trainers. Same thing happened, same colour. When everything had ended, Kieran landed right back on the floor, as if arriving back to earth from space.

"Aw man that really hurt.." Kieran groaned, Doctor Kozak walking up to and standing near him.

"You okay?"

Kieran shook his head, making Dr Kozak roll his eyes and help him up.

"Hey, you look really good in that disguise," he admitted truthfully, staring at Kieran.

"Really.." Kieran answered back, eyeing him.

Dr Kozak nodded vigorously.

"Yeah. See now we're partners in crime, Kieran."