Chapter 44- Wrong Test Room, Kieran...

Inspirational quote: If you change the way you look at things, then the things you look at will change.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak tried not to explode  with tears as the devastating news of Kieran's death filled his mind.

"I'm really sorry, Demetrius." Elizabeth told him, where Dr Kozak smacked her hand away, telling her to 'never call him by his first name despite the fact that they were related'.

Once again, there was silence, at least until Dr Kozak was pretty sure that he had heard a coughing sound coming from Kieran's direction.

And it was coming from Kieran's direction. When Kieran had coughed just now all three of them were looking at him very confusingly.

"You're alive?" Dr Kozak whispered, then came closer to Kieran to see if it was really true. "You're alive!"

Although what Dr Kozak didn't understand was the fact that there was a straight line on Kieran's heart monitor.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. It's not working properly. I need to go and fix it. Sylvester, come with me."

They both left the room, claiming that it was only because they felt that it was important for Dr Kozak to talk to Kieran in private, until Dr Kozak called Elizabeth's name again.

"Oh and Elizabeth!" He echoed, where she popped her head around the door.

"Get that heart monitor fixed ASAP. Or else."

She nodded, indicating that she understood, then she eventually left.

Kieran in the meantime was utterly confused on where the hell he was right now.

"You okay kid?"

This was coming from Dr Kozak, obviously. After all he was the only one that was currently in the room with Kieran.

Kieran was having some paranormal hallucinations at the moment.

"God... Is that you? Am I in heaven?"

Dr Kozak frowned.

"No, Kieran, you're in hospital. Hate to break it to you but it's true..."

"What?"

The hospital room had practically vibrated once Kieran had said that.

"Why am I in the hospital?"

Dr Kozak sighed and played with the yoyo on Kieran's hospital and nearly death bed.

"Kid. You fainted. I don't know why, or how, you just fainted. I tried getting you to wake up again but it backfired. So we took you to the hospital. I'm guessing you must have fallen into a ten minute coma or something because you physically wouldn't wake up for ten minutes. And your heart monitor said a straight line, known as asystole apparently, meaning that you were dead. But it actually turns out that it's broken."

Kieran's eyes widened immediately. Then he remembered why he had fainted and yelled at Dr Kozak.

"I can't believe you would give me a test like that!" He ranted at him. "Dr Kozak, I nearly died for real, and it's all your fault. Why would you even think about locking me up in a room for ninety minutes, with wasps and spiders and angry birds? And why would you name your test Spider Mania 2 if there were more than just spiders involved?"