Chapter 115- Where's A Doctor When You Need One?

Inspirational quote: The only time that someone can truly fail in life is when a person says: "I give up."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ezekiel was searching high and low for his best friend Dr Kozak, and had been doing this for approximately ten to fifteen minutes. He couldn't find him anywhere.

It probably wouldn't have helped if KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS was such a gargantuan place, what with over fifty thousand rooms, seven thousand stairs, three thousand elevators and thirty seven thousand people.

The chances of Ezekiel finding Dr Kozak was about ten to a million.

Or one to a hundred thousand.

Or just one to fifty thousand because of the amount of rooms at the headquarters.

"Demetrius!" Ezekiel echoed, walking all over the place. Dang, was Dr Kozak good at hiding or what? "Demetrius!"

Ezekiel had cupped his hands to his mouth so that Dr Kozak would have been able to hear him properly but Dr Kozak didn't hear him at all.

Or he did, and he was just pretending that he didn't. It was rather difficult to tell in this particular scenario.

Ezekiel was about to give up on looking for Dr Kozak completely, that was until he happened to see Agent Sylvester walking by, not doing anything.

"Agent Sylvester!" Ezekiel screamed, which was when Sylvester turned back, not really saying anything. "The guy that has miraculously been raised from the dead!"

Sylvester came up to him instantly, smiling faintly all the way.

Sylvester: Oh hey, Ezekiel. *beams* What do you want?

Ezekiel didn't say anything.

Sylvester: And I didn't get raised from the dead. When Kozak shot me, I didn't actually die. I was just in a serious coma for a few hours.

Ezekiel: *confused* But Maria Grace's brother aka Agent White said that Dr Kozak's brother Laurence-

Sylvester: Oh. That wasn't me. That was with someone else. Valentina I think. Or one of her friends that look like her, I honestly can't remember! And yeah, Laurence stole Kozak's resurrecting machine.

Ezekiel: *blinks at him* You're Demetrius' cousin right?

Sylvester: Well yeah, but he doesn't ever let me call him by his first name. Why?

Ezekiel: Do you have any idea where he is?

Sylvester: Yeah kinda. If you want the truth, I saw him earlier. Although he seemed really angry and upset over something.

Kieran...

Sylvester: *finishing off his sentence* The poor guy was crying his heart out. I felt so sorry for him. He won't tell anyone why he's crying though because when I asked him why, he just gave me a dirty look.

Ezekiel: Yeah he does that quite a lot. I've noticed. It's nothing personal. It means he's just annoyed with you sometimes.

Sylvester: Either way, he said that he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now and wants to be left alone for as long as possible.