Chapter 70- 'Cause Baby, You're A Firework

Inspirational quote: Forget the haters 'cause somebody loves ya.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak was still kind of full on hugging the screen but stopped once he remembered that Kieran and Esperanza were both staring at him blankly.

Esperanza cleared her throat once she found out that Dr Kozak was still hugging the screen.

"Er... Dr Kozak?" Esperanza trailed off, looking at him. "You realise that you're not actually hugging anyone right?"

Dr Kozak stopped hugging the computer and  sat back down again.

"Right... Right. I knew that. I'm so sorry. I'm just so happy that you're alive and that you're okay! I was low key worried about you!"

Esperanza turned red and smiled whilst Kieran just sort of rolled his eyes annoyingly and comically in the background, not saying anything.

"Aw thanks, Dr Kozak. Well, I'm happy you're happy."

Dr Kozak grinned.

"I mean, if you did die, for real, then I probably would have disciplined Kieran harshly and would have never forgiven him."

Esperanza turned even more red and smiled even more than last time.

"That's sweet, and really nice, but Kieran didn't mean to kill me."

Kieran just couldn't take this anymore. They were wasting too much time talking. They had to get something done before it was too late.

Told you I didn't mean to kill her, Kieran thought to himself, which Dr Kozak totally read despite the fact that it was via computer.

I know you said you never said you didn't believe me when I told you I didn't mean to kill Esperanza but we both know that's not true. You're not deceiving anyone.

After Dr Kozak had read Kieran's mind, he frowned at him, then shot him a very annoyed look.

Kieran in the meantime just stared at him back in return, smiling, before turning to Esperanza again.

"Dr Kozak? What do we do now?" Esperanza asked him, looking at him confusingly.

He didn't even know to be honest. Well, Kozak did know, but he was way too tired to think about anything right now. He needed to sleep.

"You guys are not too far from DIE ANNA INCORPORATED. Therefore you need to stick together at all times, and stay focused."

For some reason, Kieran decided to test Dr Kozak's limits a bit.

Doing this was honestly a bad thing to do, and Kieran knew this, but he didn't care about it. He wanted to wind Dr Kozak up.

"And what if we don't want to listen to you?" Kieran asked smugly, folding his arms and smiling non stop.

"If you don't listen to me then you'll get in trouble, and so will I for being irresponsible."

"What if I want you to get in trouble?"

Dr Kozak didn't say anything much, with Esperanza kind of whispering you're in trouble! to Kieran.

Then she tried to climb the second and last fence that led to DIE ANNA INCORPORATED.