Epilogue: A Happy Ending.... For Most People Anyway

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was the day after Esperanza's birthday, so March 15th more precisely, exactly seven o'clock in the morning, and Dr Kozak was sitting down in his laboratory, neatly although messily handwriting his suicidal thoughts and how to prevent his thoughts from taking over his life.

It was when Dr Kozak was least expecting it that he heard a knocking sound at his laboratory door, so when he heard that, he turned around on his spinning chair slowly, not really saying anything at first.

"Who is it?!" Dr Kozak bellowed through his laboratory door. He was low key stressed out at the moment, he wouldn't eat or sleep because he was still "punishing" himself for being a terrible person.

"It's K, MG, E and CR," the person replied.

It was hard to tell and contemplate whether the person that had said that was a girl or a boy, or maybe the answer was downright obvious but Dr Kozak didn't know that because he felt as though his hearing was playing mind games with him or he was hallucinating.

"K, MG, E and CR?" Dr Kozak repeated, blinking continuously from the other side of his laboratory.

"Kieran, Maria Grace, Esperanza and Cynthia Rose," Kieran corrected him, shouting back as loudly as possible so that Dr Kozak could hear him properly.

"Well, yeah, I knew what your names stood for but I'm just wondering what you guys are doing at my laboratory door at seven o'clock in the morning."

"We really have to talk to you," Maria Grace explained. "Please open the door for us."

In all honesty, Dr Kozak didn't really want to however still reluctantly opened the door anyway and he did this by using his telekinesis to open the door.

When and after he did that, that was when all four of them headed inside, Dr Kozak's eyes just fixed on them all the way, although mainly Anastasia because after all, she looked the prettiest.

As usual.

"So what brings you guys here?" Dr Kozak wanted to know, staring at each of them in the face for about three seconds before looking away in case his eyes had turned purple again.

"You sound really annoyed," Cynthia Rose replied.

"No I'm not annoyed. Just curious. Why are you guys up so early? Usually all of you would be begging me to let you sleep for an extra three hours when I wake you up at nine o'clock."

No one replied to what Dr Kozak had said, instead all of them just walked closer to him and sat down right in front of him, Dr Kozak silently watching them all the way.

Esperanza: Your eyes are glowing purple.

Dr Kozak: So I noticed.

Dr Kozak then looked away then back again not saying anything.

Dr Kozak: So what brings you guys here for like the second time?

Kieran: *standing up* Dr Kozak we have a surprise for you.

Dr Kozak: *raises his eyebrows up in bewilderment* Surprise?

Then they all nodded at exactly the same time.

Dr Kozak: Why a surprise? *kind of nervously laughing* It's not my birthday! It's nowhere near my birthday actually. You've still got over three more months!