Chapter 53- Best Believing, Looks Are Deceiving

Inspirational quote: Don't count the days. Make the days count.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Wait hang on a second," Kieran said, after him and Esperanza sat back down again concurrently. "If it's not here, then where exactly is it?"

"And who's got it?" Esperanza added quickly, making Dr Kozak flash a grin at both of them.

"I'm going to answer Esperanza's question first because it's more important. You don't know the person that's got it," Dr Kozak replied, constantly spinning on his spinning chair, showing off because Kieran and Esperanza were currently sitting on blue chairs that couldn't spin.

"Pfft. Yeah right. It's probably just your wife or something," Kieran retorted, making Dr Kozak stop spinning and look at him confusingly.

Meanwhile Esperanza had no idea what was going on because she was sleeping, her freckles showing everywhere.

"Kieran, if Agent Astera had my trophy, then she'd probably  be dead by now for not giving it to me before." Dr Kozak told him. "And no. It's not her. Can't be. The person that has the trophy and I don't get along anymore, Kieran."

Kieran didn't say anything.

"But what's their name?"

Kozak didn't say anything; his answer was silence, if that had counted as a response anyway.

"You don't really know her because I don't think I've ever talked about her to you before."

"Can you just answer my flipping question!" Kieran helplessly  yet annoyingly screeched at him.

Dr Kozak's eyes widened at what he said, before spinning around again like he was a five year old going on a spinning chair for the first time and not thirty years older.

"Okay. Jeez. Her name is Diana Valentine, known as DiaVanille by most people, but I just call her Diana because I can't be bothered." Dr Kozak said nothing else after that, as he researched something on the computer.

"What does she look like?" Kieran wanted to know.

"And who is she?" Esperanza added again afterwards. Dr Kozak had replied to Kieran's question first as he had answered Esperanza's question first last time, and it wouldn't have been fair on Kieran if he had done the same thing again.

"Can't wait to see what she looks like, she seems kinda cool," Kieran beamed happily to himself, where all Dr Kozak did was to smile faintly at him, as a picture of this unknown Diana Valentine came up.

Dr Kozak tapped the screen continuously.

"That's Diana. Right there."

And as he said right there, he just kept on continuously tapping her on the computer, before beckoning both Kieran and Esperanza to come over.

And as  soon as the two of them saw her, none of them could really believe what they were looking at.

Unlike Dr Kozak, Kieran, Esperanza and most of the people at KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS, Diana Valentine was not white skinned, although she wasn't dark skinned like Agent Astera either.

Instead, she was in the middle, her complexion wasn't white or dark, it was more of mixed race.

She had very short wavy and red hair, and was basically wearing what Dr Kozak was wearing except without the lab coat.