Chapter 60- Never Trust Kieran And Esperanza

Inspirational quote: If you ever feel like quitting, just think about why you started in the first place.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Obviously, Dr Kozak had lied, even though Kieran and Esperanza should have totally seen it coming.

Dr Kozak told them that he'd be back in around five minutes, he had currently taken thirty, and near the end of it all, Kieran and Esperanza became so fed up that they couldn't resist breaking a few rules that Dr Kozak had told them specifically not to do.

"Psst. Kieran," Esperanza whispered, waking Kieran up from sleeping on the windowsill.

It took about three tries to wake Kieran up properly, but soon after he heard Esperanza and listened to what she was going to say.

"I don't know about you much but I'm very bored waiting for Dr Kozak," Esperanza admitted, Kieran nodding  when she said that as well.

"Yeah. I know right," Kieran muttered back to Esperanza angrily, checking the time on his phone on his lock screen then locking it again.

"He said it'll take him five minutes, it's taken him half an hour... Jesus, Dr Kozak is so terrible at sticking to time limits."

They kept on talking quite badly about Dr Kozak behind his back, Kieran not mentioning at all that Agent Arista was his daughter, although later, much much later, Kieran got so worked up that he decided to sit at the front of the car and play around with the buttons there a little bit.

"Dude. What are you doing? Dr Kozak said that we can't leave the car unattended under any circumstances," Esperanza reminded Kieran, watching him stand up and head to the front.

"Joke's on him, it's his fault for not being wise enough and locking the car when he left," Kieran told her back, sitting in the driver's seat.

"Kieran! What are you doing? Dr Kozak is going to kill you!"

"Yeah, like he hasn't tried doing that already," Kieran told her back, kinda rolling his eyes as he played with a few buttons on Dr Kozak's car. "Esperanza calm down. Nothing bad is going to happen right?"

Wrong.

Once Kieran was about to finish playing with the buttons on Dr Kozak's car, he then came across a yellow one which he hadn't seen before.

"Ooh, what's this?" He said to himself in admiration, looking absolutely mesmerised by the yellow button located right opposite him.

"Invisibility spray, huh?"

He was about to press it, until Esperanza realised what he was doing, trying to at least put a stop to this all.

"Kieran, what the hell are you doing?" She bellowed for the whole of the shop to hear.

"Nothing." Kieran lied, although by then, it was too late, he had already pressed the yellow button, making the car completely invisible.

Kieran then went outside to see if this was true, and it was, the car was invisible, along with Esperanza as well, that was until he went back inside.

"Dude, what the flip have you done?!" Esperanza questioned Kieran, an angry tone to her voice.

She was currently staring at the car from the outside through the window, not actually seeing anything.