Chapter 96- Kozak Rescues Everybody Else

Inspirational quote: Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

By now, Kieran, Esperanza and Arista's clone were becoming really fed up.

They had been waiting for Dr Kozak to come and rescue them for about ten minutes now, and they were all losing their minds.

"God! What's taking Dr Kozak so long?! I'm dying here, I need to use the toilet so badly!" Esperanza complained, which just made Kieran and Arista's clone roll their eyes because this was approximately the sixteenth time that Esperanza had complained about desperately wanting to use the toilet in the past ten minutes.

"Hey, Esperanza. Calm down! At least you're not upside down anymore," Kieran reminded her.

Arista's clone (before Diana had booby trapped her in the box) had helped Esperanza to not hang upside down from the ceiling anymore, however she was still hanging from the ceiling.

"Kieran's right. Stop fussing," Arista's clone agreed, sitting down on the cube she was trapped in, not being able to breathe properly.

"Is Dr Kozak coming?" Esperanza wanted to know, which was when Kieran rolled his eyes just thinking about him and Arista's clone shook her head.

"I don't know."

"How long do you think that he's going to take?" Esperanza asked again, making Arista's clone reply back with the same 'I don't know' reply.

It was then that Esperanza was about to call Dr Kozak on her phone that Dr Kozak miraculously showed up at the front of the room, hyperventilating like hell.

"Doctor Kozak!" They all shouted with jubilance at the same time.

"Yeah yeah. Hello," he replied, still hyperventilating uncontrollably due to how stressed he was and how much he had to run from the basement so that he could have returned back to save them on time.

It was either he was about to have another panic attack again or he had been running from somewhere like crazy.

"How'd you get here? Apparently you got basement booby trapped?" Arista's clone enquired, which was when Dr Kozak nodded, came inside properly, shut the door and leaned back on it.

"Cynthia Rose- uhm- I don't know actually, I just went up some stairs that led me here," Dr Kozak lied, and luckily for him no one had heard him mention or say Cynthia Rose's name.

No one said anything, that was until Dr Kozak went to his daughter, telling Kieran and Esperanza something.

And yes, Kieran was still mad at him.

This was because even though Dr Kozak said that he wasn't going to leave him, he had still done so anyway and Kieran wasn't OK with that.

"I'm going to rescue Arista out first so that me and her can help you guys. Okay?"

Esperanza nodded once she had heard that, Kieran just rolling his eyes and not talking or looking at Dr Kozak.

Dr Kozak just kept on staring at Kieran emotionlessly but then stopped once he remembered that he still had to help his daughter out of the transparent cubed box she was currently in before it was too late.

He had rescued his daughter from the cubed box in about thirteen seconds.

"Okay. Thanks dad. I rescue Esperanza. You rescue Kieran."