Chapter 110- Even More Secrets About Kozak

Inspirational quote: If you ever find yourself in a situation where you're somewhere and you have to memorise a quote from the bible... just say... John 11:35, "Jesus wept".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kieran was flummoxed.

Like, genuinely flummoxed.

He didn't believe Dr Kozak at first when he said that he had had a non identical twin brother, but Dr Kozak didn't seem to have been lying about it, he sounded rather serious.

"Wait wait wait. Say that again?" Kieran uttered, staring at Dr Kozak in absolute bewilderment.

"That my long lost sister Tiffany isn't dead and that she cloned herself this whole time and the real her ran away with my non identical twin brother Laurence?"

Kieran blinked in surprise.

Kieran: You have a non identical twin brother called Laurence? Seriously?

Dr Kozak: *rolls his eyes in disbelief* For goodness sake why is everyone surprised that I have a non identical twin brother? Yes, I have a non identical twin brother called Laurence!

Kieran: You've never told me this before!

Dr Kozak: I don't tell you much things, kid.

Kieran: What? So is Laurence like... A doctor or something?

Dr Kozak: *is slightly irritated because he's been through about a million conversations where people have asked him the same thing about Laurence* No. He's a professor. Jeez.

Kieran: Who's older?

Dr Kozak: *stares at him confusingly* We're twins.

Kieran: Yeah but one of you must be older than the other one. Like my siblings, they were triplets and my brother Cameron was born about ten seconds before Susannah and Jessica.

Dr Kozak: Uh.... Laurence is older than me by like two seconds.

Kieran: But why did he run away with your sister Tiffany? How many siblings do you even have?

Dr Kozak: Five. Well four now, Valentina's dead.

Kieran: And you lived with all of them?

Dr Kozak: Yep yep yep.

Kieran: What were all of your siblings' names?

Dr Kozak: *counts on his fingers each time he mentions one of his siblings' names* Well... Let's see. There's me, Tiffany, Jackson, Laurence, Valentina and Elizabeth. Three boys and three girls.

Kieran: Who's the oldest?

Dr Kozak: My mum gave birth to sextuplets.

Kieran: *gasps once he realises what that means* Your mother gave birth to six children on the same day?!

Dr Kozak: Well she was supposed to anyway.

Kieran: What's that supposed to mean?

Dr Kozak: *sighs in frustration because his mother is currently dead and he doesn't like thinking about it* Laurence and I were born first, as twins. Then three months later, my mother became pregnant again and gave birth to Jackson, Elizabeth, Valentina and Tiffany. I guess you could say that Laurence and I were premature babies.