Chapter 111- Expect The Unexpected [1]

Inspirational quote: When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.

Flashback chapter.... Because why not?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

*Flashback to the day and day after Valentina and Lauriel had both worked together to kill Dr Kozak's son Tyrese*

It was the day that Kieran was doing Spider Mania 2, exact date unknown, agent Tyrese just kind of accidentally on purpose taking him to the wrong test.

He had just exited the place for Kieran to take his test for one and a half hours, and Tyrese had barely even taken one step before Valentina and Lauriel both stood right in front of him, blocking his pathway, slightly making Tyrese annoyed.

"Hey Tyrese!" Valentina and Lauriel both yelled simultaneously at him, Tyrese just really annoyed because they wouldn't let him walk forwards.

"Uhm... Hello... May I help you guys?" Tyrese asked, raising an eyebrow at both of them.

Valentina: I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful nephew you are!

Tyrese just eyed Valentina  weirdly, not saying anything else for a long long time.

Tyrese: Did my father send you guys here or something because you're both kinda wasting my time...

Lauriel: No! Not at all.

Tyrese: *irritated* Then exactly why are you guys here?

Valentina and Lauriel just bounced up and down crazily, then smiled at Tyrese.

Valentina and Lauriel: Because we'd like to show you something.

Tyrese: You'd like to show me something?

Lauriel: Yes! And it's outside.

Tyrese: In that case... Let me go and get my jacket.

Once again, when Tyrese stepped forward, Valentina and Lauriel stepped backwards.

Valentina: Not so fast Tyrese.

Tyrese: *really annoyed* Okay. What the heck do you guys want?

Lauriel: Is it your birthday? Because we're here to give you a birthday present.

Tyrese: No. It's not my birthday. It's in August. Me, Marcel and Arista are triplets.

Valentina: *scoffs* So?

Tyrese: It's March, Valentina. Keep up. How behind are you? Jesus Christ.

Lauriel: Five months early birthday present.

Tyrese: *folds his arms and frowns at both of them* I don't want a five months early birthday present.