Chapter 91- Speechless

Inspirational quote: If someone says that you're weird... Don't take this as an insult. Normal people are boring. But, obviously no offence to you if you're normal. I mean it in the nicest way possible :)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Diana Valentine was having the ultimate time of her life.

She was locked up in her room with a massive computer screen taking up majority of the space, staring at her computer, and watching videos of Kieran and Esperanza suffer in the booby traps that she had set them.

Her 22 year old son Martinez was there as well, slurping on a slushy, although he wasn't as happy as Diana was over this, he seemed to be quite mad at her.

"Aww, look at those poor little children suffer!" She told Martinez, cackling at the computer. Kieran and Esperanza had no idea that the two were watching them of course.

"I think using these booby traps was a great idea, don't you think, Martinez?" She had asked her son, who just frowned at her and didn't say anything.

"No. No mum, I think that it's a terrible idea," Martinez corrected her, shaking his head as he sympathetically watched Kieran and Esperanza cry their hearts out, begging for someone to help them.

Well, Kieran was doing that anyway. Esperanza, not so much. She had just possibly killed Cynthia Rose and did not feel bad about it.

At all.

Diana Valentine just stared at her son abhorrently, absolutely mortified on what he had just said.

"I'm sorry. What?"

"I said that I don't think it's  fair on how you treat these little kids," Martinez repeated, seriously looking at her now. "Cynthia Rose and I have been trying to tell you about a million times to make up with Kozak, but you just refuse each time, keeping malice with the people that work for Kozak and Kozak himself even more."

Diana Valentine didn't say anything. She just rolled her eyes, and scoffed.

"Please. You know nothing, Martinez. I really think that you should shut up."

Martinez became really aggravated as soon as he had heard that, and soon after, him and his mother were full on arguing over this.

The argument ended by Martinez nearly killing Diana had Diana not realised this, then sent him out to his room, telling him that he was grounded.

She then left her room for a while, mainly to find Cynthia Rose because right now, Cynthia  was the only child in which Diana could actually trust.

Diana had searched all high and low for Cynthia, not finding her anywhere. The place that Cynthia actually was, she didn't look at until last, and once she came into the room and saw her daughter, she screamed.

"Cynthia Rose?!" She hollered, coming closer to the  room in which Kieran and Esperanza  had currently been vindictively booby trapped by Diana.

"What the hell has happened to-" Diana then looked up at Kieran and Esperanza, especially Esperanza, because Diana had basically watched it when Esperanza had laser beamed her daughter.

"You meddling kids! You're the reason for Cynthia Rose's death, aren't you?!"

Kieran didn't say anything, Esperanza just shrugged.