Chapter 63- Holographic Elephant

Inspirational quote: Dear stress... Let's break up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Meanwhile at DIE ANNA INCORPORATED...

Diana was spinning around in her spinning chair, watching Dr Kozak, Agent Ezekiel, Kieran and a sleeping Esperanza think that they had escaped from the elephant when they really hadn't.

She had clandestinely used a CCTV camera to spy on Dr Kozak and everything that he was doing, which Dr Kozak obviously  didn't know about, and was laughing her head off as she watched the elephant, her elephant, which was holographic but looked real try to kill everyone alive.

She was having the ultimate time of her life bursting out with laughter when suddenly her fifteen year old daughter Cynthia Rose came up to her, a bit confused on what was so funny.

"Mum, it's two am, what are you still doing awake?" She groaned, yawning.

Diana Valentine just told Cynthia Rose to keep quiet, as she watched Dr Kozak drive his car really fast to escape from the holographic elephant that had been chasing them.

"Dr Kozak and his 'team' are coming here of course," she told her daughter, staring at her spitefully. "They are trying to steal my  trophy and I need to stay awake to prevent them from doing that. This has almost nothing to do with you, Cynthia Rose, so go back to bed!"

Cynthia Rose didn't listen to her mother of course , she hardly ever did really, at least once she thought about it.

She came up closer to Diana's massive computer screen that was taking up majority of the space in the living room, staring at what Diana was watching.

"Jeez..." Cynthia Rose trailed off, stretching and yawning once again. "What is that ginormous thing?"

"A giant grey expired waffle, what do you think, Cynthia Rose? It's an elephant of course."

"You got an elephant to kill Dr Kozak?" Cynthia Rose replied, almost hyperventilating.

Diana Valentine nodded, then smiled impishly to herself, turning back to face the computer again.

"Calm down. And yes, although it's holographic. I just made it look real. Dr Kozak needs to die. I hate it when he's happy and I hate the fact that he's still alive!"

Cynthia Rose didn't know what to say, she didn't even like her mother or understand what her problem was with Dr Kozak, they were best friends in the past weren't they?

"What happened between you two again, that you're now sworn enemies?" Cynthia Rose wanted to know.

Her mother went insane just thinking about it. She slammed her left hand on her computer table, spinning around to see Cynthia Rose once again.

"He broke a promise we made never to tell anyone-"

"Didn't you break the promise?"

"Shut up!" Diana Valentine hollered, looking like she was about to vindictively murder her one and only daughter.

"Anyway," she continued, sitting down, but still kept the elephant video going on on her computer for some reason. Most likely for amusement.

"I really need to kill Dr Kozak. Only one person can have that golden trophy here and it's me, not him!"

Cynthia Rose genuinely didn't care anymore about this. She rolled her eyes in disbelief, but once she remembered that her mother had mentioned something about killing Dr Kozak, she knew she had to say something about that.