Chapter 77- Kozak Gone Evil Again

Inspirational quote: Be happy. Be bright. Be you.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Professor Florentine was still intently watching what Lauriel and Astera did to both Dr Kozak's son and grandfather, Dr Kozak just frowning and drumming his fingers on the table.

"I just can't believe they would do something like this," Professor Florentine told Dr Kozak, taking a lot of notes down.

For some reason. Nobody knew why. Would this conversation have benefitted any of them in the future? Most likely not.

Unlike Dr Kozak, Professor Florentine was only right handed and couldn't write with both of his hands.

"I also can't believe you weren't lying about this," he added, making Dr Kozak roll his eyes. "I'm sorry I judged you, Demetrius."

"You're not the only person that has," Dr Kozak muttered to himself, swearing in French under his breath, not saying anything else.

Professor Florentine had heard him, of course, but was completely baffled on what he meant.

"What do you mean, I'm not the only person that has judged you?"

Dr Kozak had had enough. He wanted to rant to his godfather. So he did, of course. After all, was there anything stopping him? No.

"Professor Florentine, you don't understand," Dr Kozak began, seriously frowning right now. Dr Kozak didn't cry much but was slightly considering it.

"People have always judged me. They get mad at me, or accuse me for doing things that I never did, or if they're really like Lauriel, jump to conclusions a lot. Everyone is saying that I'm a 'murderer' and all that because I killed Lauriel and Astera, blaming everything on me and saying that I'm a bad person. Do you know why? Because nobody knows what they did, Professor Florentine. Nobody knows that Lauriel murdered my son and Astera killed my grandfather but when I kill them, everybody finds out and start taking the blame on me when I didn't even do anything. Some stupid person then started saying to everyone else that I'm a serial killer and that I murder people that annoy me, but I don't. So I have to lie and say to everyone that I do, because no one ever believes me about anything, and it drives me absolutely insane! Except Agent Ezekiel, of course. And my sister Elizabeth. They are both amazing people and I love them to bits because they are both always there for me when no one else really is."

Professor Florentine: No one knows what Lauriel and Astera did because you kept that to yourself, Demetrius.

Dr Kozak: Yeah I know I did but even if I told people they still wouldn't believe me anyway even if I showed them proof. Everyone hates me. Honestly.

Dr Kozak was extremely annoyed now, Professor Florentine could tell. Dr Kozak was actually an innocent person that had had his father influence him into killing people and couldn't do anything about it.

"Look, Demetrius. I'm sorry. Also I have to tell you something."

"What?" Dr Kozak snapped back, not looking up at him once.

"It's really not fair on Lauriel."

Dr Kozak just looked at him once, blinking and not saying anything else.

"What's really not fair on Lauriel?"

Professor Florentine sighed and wrote even more notes down. What the hell he was writing, nobody knew.