Chapter 26- What Happens Next?

Inspirational quote: Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was finally settled that Lauriel was going to stay at her friend from primary school's house, although she had forgotten the name of her friend completely.

Sleeping on the bus was not a very good idea.

By the time that Lauriel had woken up, bam! She missed her stop.

It took her a while to realise that she was an hour away from where she was actually supposed to be.

By the time she found out, she did more than just 'scream'.

Firstly, she got up and kicked the chair she was currently sitting on.

Secondly, she made a three year old baby cry by bursting their blue and pink balloon.

Thirdly, she literally cut someone's hair with scissors, although they were asleep so they didn't realise this.

And fourthly, well, she screamed.

Grabbing her suitcase along with her, she went to the front of the bus, totally obstructing the bus driver's vision.

"Excuse me," she hollered at him, waving her hands right in front of him. The bus driver nearly hit a car because of her.

He became annoyed immediately.

"Excuse me, uhm..."

"Kid. Do you mind? I'm in the middle of driving here and you're like, seriously distracting me-"

Lauriel didn't care.

Of course she didn't, she was the walking definition of someone who didn't give a damn about anything.

She had missed her godforsaken bus stop, and what she was trying to do now was to convince the bus driver to go back, just for her.

"I missed my stop. Can you go back?"

"No," the bus driver hissed. "You've missed it. That's your fault. Not mine. Now shut up and go away."

Lauriel didn't listen to him of course. How dare anyone told her to shut up.

"It's your fault as well you know." But before the bus driver could ask how she yelled "For driving pretty dementedly."

The bus driver couldn't take Lauriel's behaviour anymore.

"Kid, I swear, annoy me one more time and I'm calling the police on you. Plus, people are staring at you."

Lauriel, who also lost it as well, shouted at the bus driver.

"So what? I'm staring at you. Do you care? No. Now, please drive back to my bus stop, insane little bus driver, before  I completely lose it."

The bus driver skidded to a halt and stopped halfway along a bridge.
He got out, looking at Lauriel, taking her away.

"Okay, kid, that's it- I'm calling the police on you."

Weird thing was, Lauriel was still on the bus.

One would have thought that the bus driver would kick her out completely but he didn't, just moved her away from him.