Chapter 27- Doctor, Doctor

Inspirational quote: Stay positive, work hard and make it happen.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Lauriel was doing and redoing her shoelaces for around two seconds, although when she got up, something unexpected happened.

It wasn't good unexpected.
It was detrimental unexpected.

She had barely walked two steps until she started getting a paranoid feeling that somebody was watching her, giving that she heard breathing on her neck and whispering behind her.

But when she had turned around, no one was there.

For now.

She then took three more steps, until the unexpected thing happened.

As she was about to cross the road, someone captured her, screaming at her face.

"Quick, let's get her."

Two random people from nowhere, let's call them Thing 1 and Thing 2, brought Lauriel back onto the Main Street.

"What? What's happening to me!"

"Shut up."

Thing 1 had mercilessly tied a rope around her arms so that she couldn't move- Lauriel was frantically screaming for help because now she was being lifted from the floor.

"Help! What's happening to me! Who are you guys!"

Then...

"Help!"

And again...

"Let me go! I'm being kidnapped! Someone help me!"

But no one did.

Fighting them was useless, because they had already carried her and tied her whole body with a rope, about to drive her in a van.

"Wrap sellotape around her eyes," thing 2 ordered to thing 1.

"What? Why?" Lauriel eagerly wanted to know.

But neither of them replied, because by the time they had finished, Lauriel couldn't see anything.

"What the flip are you doing to me?"

And again.
No one replied.

"Wrap sellotape around her mouth so that she can't talk," thing 1 whispered to thing 2.

"I heard that!" A half blind Lauriel screamed at them, making both of them roll their eyes at her.

"Hey. Be quiet will you?" Thing 1 snapped at Lauriel, fully throwing her body inside the van. "Talk one more time and you'll see what happens. I've got a gun in my bag and I'm not afraid to use it."

For some reason, Lauriel listened to him. Although she really shouldn't have. But then again, she didn't want her life at risk so remaining quiet was the only option really.

"I really wonder what you guys are doing to me?" Lauriel wondered curiously.

But they didn't reply, because by that time, thing one had already wrapped black duct tape around Lauriel's mouth.

It took a while for Lauriel to realise that her mouth had been sellotaped so she couldn't talk properly, although by the time she noticed this, Thing one and thing two were already driving the van.