Chapter 90- Cynthia Rose To The Rescue!

Inspirational quote: Be happy, not because everything is good, but be happy because you can see the good side of everything.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

At Dr Kozak's Laboratory...

Dr Kozak did not believe what he had just heard for one second, still continuously blinking and staring at his daughter.

"Me and you? At DIE ANNA INCORPORATED? What? Are you crazy?"

Arista  moved her head, nodding vigorously all the way.

"Realise that we can't help the kids at the mission, Arista," Dr Kozak warned her, not smiling like Arista seemed to be doing.

"Yes we can. It's their first mission. We're always allowed to help them."

Dr Kozak shook his head,  stood up and threw his lollipop stick away, then sat back down again.

He had a sweet jar in his office, which was near his cupboard, in case one was wondering where he had gotten the lollipop from in the first place.

"No we can't. We only help them if they need help, we can't just appear out of nowhere and help them, they could get disqualified."

Arista rolled her eyes, dropping her clone who still, for some reason, couldn't be deactivated.

"Look. You need to sort this out with Kieran & Esperanza as well. And we're going to do this by going to DIE ANNA INCORPORATED, right now. What else can we do to talk to them in real life? Real life conversations are way more meaningful than those through texts as they could get misinterpreted or understood the wrong way."

Dr Kozak was confused as he watched his daughter Arista put on her jacket, then put on another one over it once she realised that there was still thunder and lightning going on really deafeningly outside.

"So you just want us to go there so that I can apologise to Kieran and Esperanza as well? That's a bit stupid, realise that I can just wait until seven o'clock am to see Kieran in real life again."

Arista shook her head.

"You don't understand Doctor K. When partners doing a mission argue together, terrible things can happen. So that's why you need to apologise to Kieran & Esperanza for leaving them to do the mission themselves."

Dr Kozak rolled his eyes as he put on his light purple sleeveless hoodie, saying nothing else.

"We may also need to help them getting the trophy back."

Arista was about to leave the room, that was until Dr Kozak abruptly pulled her back.

"No! We can't help them! Unless or until they need help. And trust me, I'm pretty sure that neither Esperanza or Kieran really need my help right now."

******
"Dr Kozak, me and Kieran really need your help right now!"

This was coming from Esperanza as she was hologram chatting to Dr Kozak, although for Dr Kozak he was speaking to her on the computer, like always.