Chapter 120- A Rather Unexpected Visitor...

Inspirational quote: Strive for progress not perfection!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak would not believe what he had just heard. He stared at Cynthia Rose blankly for a while, then looked away, then stared back at her again. 

He was surprised really. When Cynthia Rose had asked him if she could ask him a question that was not what he was expecting at all.

Dr Kozak didn't really know how to reply so as a result of that he helplessly found himself lost for words.

"Erm...." he trailed off melodramatically. "I'm sorry. Could you repeat the question please, Cynthia?"

Truth was, he had heard what she had said the first time. He just didn't know how he had felt about it.

"I said 'can I please join KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS?'," She had asked again, smiling at Dr Kozak.

"I don't know." Was the reply. "Let me think about it."

And he thought long and hard about it. He could tolerate Cynthia Rose as a person but what if she was secretly evil and wanted to destroy him?

No... I'm too paranoid... Dr Kozak thought. Cynthia Rose would never be out to kill me...

Or could she?

"Have you finished thinking about it yet?" Cynthia wanted to know through the computer screen.

"No not really."

Dr Kozak then brought out a book that Professor Florentine had typed, which was a rule book of all the things that one could and couldn't do at KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS.

Dr Kozak looked for a specific rule, and then flicked to page 396 once he found it.

Rule #2,336 of #337,102
Do not let anyone that's in SITNOL or DIE ANNA INCORPORATED enter or join here.

Hang on a second though. Professor Florentine was dead wasn't he? Kozak had killed him. He could disobey the rules all he wanted.

Plus Kozak was the boss of this place. Boss or second boss, it didn't matter. He was still pretty much at the top of the hierarchy.

"Cynthia Rose I've made my decision." Dr Kozak told her eventually, putting the red fluorescent rule book away and staring at her, whose eyes were beaming.

"Yeah?!" Cynthia Rose was over the moon now even though Dr Kozak didn't even say anything.

Dr Kozak: You're probably going to hate me for this but...

Cynthia Rose: But what?

She frowned slightly, Kozak smiling at her, thinking something that no one had known.

Dr Kozak: I'm sorry but you can't join KOZAHKISTAN HEADQUARTERS...

Cynthia Rose frowned at that, Dr Kozak doing the same thing. He could tell she was really upset, annoyed even, over what he had said.