Chapter 117- Martinez And Cynthia Back Again

Inspirational quote: Faith without works is dead.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak smiled then frowned at Kieran, attempting to slam the door in his face but then Kieran had beaten him halfway.

"Whoa whoa whoa..." Kieran trailed off dramatically, staring at Dr Kozak who was just lowkey frowning at him. "You're not really going to fire me are you?"

"Too late," Dr Kozak replied, doing the signature move once again of examining his fingernails. "You've been fired, kid. That also means you've only got one day to get out of here before I kill you!"

Again Dr Kozak tried slamming the door, but Kieran made it so that Dr Kozak's finger had gotten trapped between the door, making Dr Kozak scream in pain.

Kieran just smiled at him.

Kieran: You still can't fire me though.

Dr K: *has stopped screaming now, is frowning at Kieran* Why not?

Kieran: Because.

Dr K: *scowls at him* Because what?

Kieran: Because I'm un-fire-able.

Dr K: *air quotes* "Un-fire-able" *air quote end* isn't a word, you imbecile. Now get lost. I thought you didn't care about us anyway.

Kieran: I don't.

Dr K: Exactly.

Kieran: *turns to leave* I'm leaving.

Dr Kozak: Good... *melodramatic pause* Riddance.

Kieran then turned back and then frowned completely at Dr Kozak.

Kieran: Oh and for the record...

Dr Kozak: For the record what?

Kieran: *smiles* Your eyes are glowing purple.

When Dr Kozak had heard that, he stopped staring at Kieran in the eyes, looked away and blinked three times.

Although when he blinked the third time, Kieran had gone for good, preferably back to his room so that he could sleep.

Dr Kozak smiled to himself when Kieran had left and shut the laboratory door behind him, heading back inside again to meet the people that were there: in other words, Esperanza and Ezekiel.

Ezekiel: Where's Kieran?

Dr Kozak: *low key examines his fingernails* He's gone to bed.

Esperanza then stood up, to go somewhere that was still in the laboratory, although location unknown.

That was when Ezekiel had headed for the door, looking back at Dr Kozak to say something before he left.

Ezekiel: Well. I've got to go. I'm extremely tired and I want to sleep.

Esperanza: *actually really melancholic* Awww... Bye.

Dr Kozak didn't say anything, although when Ezekiel took a step forward that was when he shouted something making Ezekiel turn backwards again.