Chapter 100- It's The Final Countdown [Part 1]

Inspirational quote: A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Arista's clone stood up to her feet when the CCTV camera wasn't particularly focused on her and Kieran anymore, Kieran's clone just sitting there, still currently hiding behind Diana Valentine's sofa.

"Are you coming or what?" Arista had quietly vociferated at him, at least once she realised that when she was about to make a run for it, Kieran wasn't following her.

Kieran ended up not actually saying anything. Just texting someone.

"For goodness sake ..... Kieran you're wasting our time!"

Arista's clone had also attempted to physically help Kieran up by pulling his right arm, which Kieran screamed at, and then slapped her.

"Who are you texting?!" Arista's clone shouted at Kieran, which technically made Arista a sort of massive hypocrite because she kept on telling everyone to whisper but here she was doing the complete opposite of that right now.

"I'm texting your beloved father, Doctor Kozak." Kieran answered, making Arista's clone annoyed.

"What? Why is he texting you but not texting me?" Arista's clone hissed, releasing Kieran's arm.

"Hmmm..." Kieran trailed off, typing something back to Doctor Kozak in the opposite room. "Never really thought about that, if you want the truth. Oh yeah. He lost service when you texted him and forgot to text you back."

Arista's clone didn't say anything. She couldn't think of a reply. There was no reply anyway.

Kieran (typing away still): He also tells me that we've got ten minutes left to get and get that trophy back from Diana's trophy cupboard.

Arista's clone (is reading the text conversation between Kieran and her father with a very confused look on her face): No we don't. We've only got three, Kieran.

Kieran: Yeah well your father just told me that Cynthia Rose told him that she extended the time in which we have left to get that 125th trophy. She extended it by 7 minutes...

Arista's clone (really confused by now): How though? Cynthia Rose doesn't have Dr Kozak's phone number.

Kieran (still texting Doctor Kozak who was at the opposite room): Cynthia talked to him in person, silly. Just now, apparently.

Arista's clone: So let me get this straight. We've only got ten minutes to get that trophy.

Kieran: Nine now. We keep talking. We need to leave, Arista.

And saying that, again when the CCTV camera wasn't focusing on them, Arista's clone and Kieran silently made a run for it at the other side of the room where Doctor Kozak and an unconscious Esperanza was.

Doctor Kozak was locked up in a room, just finishing talking to Cynthia Rose about something before she left once and for all.

He swore to himself under pressure as he casually dragged Esperanza's unconscious body out of the janitor's closet.