Chapter 5: Man-Bat

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Everyone was surprised to hear a voice throughout the lobby. The next thing they knew was a teenage kid swings down on the ground beside Batman/Johnny. This teenage kid was wearing a black mask, cape, a red armored suit with the letter 'R' on his left chest.

KLAUS: Who's the kid in red?

???: Robin, official partner to the Dark Knight.

Both Batman/Johnny and Robin were in their fighting positions while the bat cronies laughed menacingly.

BELA: (*evil laugh) What are you suppose to be?

ROBIN: Oooh... you guys never should've asked him that.

One of the bat cronies tried to attack them for the second time but Batman/Johnny quickly grabbed the monster's right arm and brutally punched the monster around the face and stomach. After a few punches, Batman/Johnny broke the crony's arm as he screamed in pain.

Batman/Johnny continued punching him multiple times until he fell on the floor. With the crony on the ground, Batman/Johnny punched the crony's face 3 times into a blood pulp putting all his anger in every single punch for coming after his family. He didn't kill the crony though he only gave him a lifelong brain damage.

 He didn't kill the crony though he only gave him a lifelong brain damage

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I'm Vengeance.

The bat cronies froze in fear after watching Batman/Johnny brutally knocked their companion down. Vlad, Dracula, Lydia, Mavis, Gene, and Klaus were also shocked from what they saw. Dennis didn't knew what happened because Mavis had his eyes covered the entire time to avoid the brutal scene.

Batman/Johnny pressed some buttons on his gauntlets and activated his Shock Gloves. The Shock Gloves are a pair of gauntlets that can emit electricity and can be used in combat or power up electrical devices.

Robin grabbed his Bo Staff from his utility belt for combat. The Bo Staff is a retractable metallic staff as it is used for offensive and defensive purposes, and extends out into a ballistic shield.

The fight began shortly. Vlad, Dracula, Mavis, and Dennis used their vampire speed and punch every bat cronies they see in a zigzag pattern. Lydia would roar at the cronies or freeze them using her staff so that Gene would run over them with his wheelchair. Klaus, being a coward, kept running for his life from the bat crony chasing but luckily Robin was there using his Zip-Kick Grapple Gun and propelled him over to the crony and knocked him down using his metallic Bo Staff.

Meanwhile, Batman/Johnny was surrounded by two bat cronies, who charged right at the vigilante. Batman/Johnny quickly grabbed his grappling gun and grappled up on the ceiling which caused the cronies to crash at one another. Batman/Johnny still in mid air, threw four Sonic Batarangs at the cronies giving them electrical shocks.

Both Dracula, Mavis, and Dennis were in their bat forms all together in a circle and punched every Bat cronies that come in to their way similar to what they did the night on Dennis' 5th birthday party.