01

Just a little author's note here: Updates should be every day for this story, and I apologize if I don't get that done. Unlike my other books, the word count for this story will differ with every chapter, but I will make sure each chapter is at least 1,000. (I'll still put the word count) Also, go check out my other 2 books, please and thank you! -Author

"I've been working out all day, and I forgot about breakfast this morning. You look like something I could eat out." A deep voice whispered from behind the small boy. He never got the chance to say a word before strong hands were wrapped around his waist. "Can I? I'm starving~" The voice whispered again, grazing his lips against the petite boy's earlobe. "You'd be a big help~" The man behind him teased, kissing his neck so light he could barely feel it. 

Jimin bit his lip to prevent anything close to a moan from escaping his mouth, not wanting to give in to a stranger. Even if this man was threatening to bring out his slutty side. 

The two were in public, and some people decided to still run on the treadmill's in the gym, despite it being almost 6 P.M. There were still some people around, so nothing would happen like murder or rape- right? Who would decide to kill their victim in a gym with glass walls in the afternoon? 

"N-no, not until you tell me your name, a-and let me go." Jimin studdered, fear suffocating him in his throat. "Ah, my name. I suppose you'll need something other than daddy to moan in a bit." The stranger laughed lightly, breathing against Jimins' neck. He began lightly drawing shapes on his abdomen, threatening to tug on his shorts. "I'm not moaning anything. Get the f*ck off me." Jimin spoke with certainty, trying to sound calm.

"My name's daddy, kitten. Tell me yours."

"No-" "But don't worry, kitten. I won't touch you if you don't want me to." 

'Don't worry, you will get him. Sh*t, why does he have to look like a living f*cking mochi ice-cream? Kinda pathetic, though.'

Jimin spun around quickly, throwing the strangers' hands off of him. He was faced with his worst fear: A top. 'Ohhh sh*t, f*ck- don't moan, don't moan, don't moan.' "I don't know you." The shorter of the two finally spoke up, looking the stranger in his eyes. "I want to keep it that way, kitten. How about I help you take your clothes off, hm? You look a bit hot." The stranger suggested, swiping his tongue over his bottom lip. 

The stranger trailed his hand down Jimins' cheek to his neck, as if he were wiping tears. They locked eyes, with his dark brown eyes staring into Jimins' light brown ones. Jimin began getting lost in his eyes, when he was suddenly pinned to the wall. He stared at the stranger with shock and fear, yet the stranger stared at him with dominance and assurance. His right hand lay flat against the wall next to Jimin's head, while he snaked his left hand around his waist. He pushed himself lightly against him, and Jimin thought for a second he was going to kiss him. 

"Are you a murderer or a kidnapper or a rapist?" Jimin questioned, not even thinking about what he just asked. "No, kitten." The stranger laughed. "I'm an assassin." He told him sarcastically. 

'F*ck- bad joke.'

"J-Jimin." Jimin studdered out. Everything within the past 23 years of his life told him to run, and call the police, or yell for help and escape. But he didn't. 

The stranger had dark brown hair that was cut a bit above his eyes, and looked light and fluffy. His jaw line was as sharp as a knife, his lips were as pink as bubble gum, and his eyes were like a childs', but in an extremely attractive and good way. He was very fit, and his abs were seen through his thin shirt. His outfit looked like it had been put together by a highly professional stylist, along with his hair. He was, kinda perfect.