An Insolence Culturalization

I live on a soil...where most of its people prefer to use the marital approach in every game.

I live on a soil, where there's a case of a couple...being stripped and paraded around the village...because the "adam" was being misunderstood about doing the thing we called "banged" with "eve". Briefly, what was "adam" doing is...come over to "eve" home to give food and refreshments to "eve"... as a surprise in showing sympathy. Although it is a common thing to do when someone is in a relationship, apparently the people who misbehave and condemn them wrongly were forcing both of them to get married as a way to atone for their sins, as if the two-way meeting they did is the reason why the world comes to an end. Shortly after the forceful marriage, as time went by, along with young age and unrehearsed mentality, both "adam" and "eve" have gone into many depressions, insanity, and debts, and after all those messes...all they got was a compulsion to have children and uneducated predestination advice.

It is one of the most despicable cases I never thought I could see its occurrences more often as I grow older. It has made me wonder, do humans realize that these kinds of difficulties they gave to one another, don't grow into miracles?. I wonder...what sense of reality do these self-proclaimed individuals possess that causes them to act violently biased towards younglings, who don't even have adequate physique and mentality to bear a child?. An individual, which still needs a soft pillow to dream and rest their mind to accomplish their will of becoming a hero in their own story.

I grew depleted to see the children of my generation being overwhelmed with childish common sense and divine fairy tales that possess no potential in raising and constructing a better living product. I'm disappointed to see how this variety of self-proclaimed thoughts and godly culture can reach the point where it has been able to restrain the happiest things and blessings in life, influencing the system of justice with a coalition that has no sense of morality toward the vicious circle they've created. There is so much decaying matter being considered child's play, which I don't understand why it can still able to retain continuity in our atmosphere.

It has made me reach a point in life where I will tend to consider myself to listen to comedians and laugh more often at someone who has authority in creating law and order vocalization. It is a different edge of life and implementation that has given me a lot of awareness in recognizing an event and "saint" seminar that only exists to feed the wrong mouth and put external failure into someone else's mind.

At this point of concern in my life, I have come to realize that the wicked element we witnessed as a species is predominantly coming from celebrated individuals who are excessively in denial and from those who behave inaccurately towards biblical dissension. A thing, which so far I realized has expanded the ruthless ego we possessed as humans, replacing what needs to be internalized with something out of tune, causing the underdeveloped sentiments to have more progression and bliss than the aptitude force.

It bothers me so much to see how the well-being, warmth, dexterity, and respiration I encounter are always measured by the merit and reference that is written in the hallowed medieval book, despite...it has given shades to the unfair demands and pressures between many different backgrounds that I don't even expect could come to alive again in this era, where equality is still having a rambling debate.

How can we expect to receive lights, and wisdom and be free from abrupt pernicious nightmares if we still praise individuality and ideology that comes from a combination of the erratic inner child and abusive flattery?. To what extent should people like me have to act so that the sense of novelty can be accepted as an essence that is humanely prudent and does not exist to devastate the afterlife?.

I wonder, what is the obvious reason that makes many of us think that the articulation towards something visionary and empathetic is not an important blueprint for the scenario we cultivate in our minds?. How come a small percentage of hazy individuals from a mystical cult is able to have clearance to replace aspects that have provided humanity and many youngsters a proficiency to speak with life?. What kind of mannerisms that I need to bring into the world? In order to make the people that live around me possess curiosity towards learning about the exploitation that is quite fond with many fulfillment that has low energy in terms of questioning sanctity?.

For some reason, this beastly circumstance I'm living in has also made me glad for not existing and participating in many life events. Somehow, it has been able to remind and convince me about the return of the quivering elements that humans can do if being pressed constantly with faithful contradictions and an excessive amount of positive outcomes. A thing, which could make the victim grow wrongly sincere and relaxed even if there is a dire mental state that has been freed from prison.

It is a freezing and eye-drying predicament that I don't understand why being nurtured more than a history and profile that levitate conversance with many levels of intuition and decency as if it was a thing that can make mankind closer to the city of angels, which is an end goal that has been shown capable of worsening the mankind insecurities and reasonings.