Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)

Why is her hair white? And why is she sleeping? Is she going to fight like that?

"Y-Yui, stay out of--" but she suddenly vanished.

What the hell? Where is she? We can't see her.

"Captain," I called.

"I can't sense where she is," the captain answered.

"QUIT PLAYING WITH ME!" Elisha screamed.

Elisha looked at me then she was about to stab me and I was about to cast a spell when Yui suddenly appeared in front of me and stabbed Elisha calmly in her stomach.

"How--When did--" but Yui slashed her mouth with her katana quickly.

We're watching a different Yui now.

Then Yui slowly turned her direction to me and she put her face closer to mine. Her eyes are still closed.

"Yui," I whispered. Then she suddenly kissed my cheek, her lips are so cold yet so soft. But why did she do that? Now's not the time for that!

I just looked at her, then she slowly half-opened her eyes, and saw that her eyes are so white. It's all white, there's no black or red in it, just pure white. My eyes widened by what I saw, then she closed her eyes again and faced Elisha.

I looked at Elisha and she's just crouching on the sand while holding her stomach and her mouth.

Yui just watched her even though her eyes are closed.

Then Elisha suddenly threw lots of grenade and let out another cannon ball but Yui just slashed all of it without moving from her direction, she just moved her right arm which holds the katana.

Yui was going to stab Elisha again when she suddenly forced herself to get up and flew in the air. Yui did not move... but she's suddenly gone.

We all looked up and saw that Yui is already behind Elisha, Yui was about to stab her again but Elisha dodged it and started flying in circles very quick, we can't see where she really is. Yui did not move, then she slowly lifted her katana in the mid-air and Elisha suddenly stopped flying in circles because she was almost stabbed by her katana, but Yui's hand suddenly moved and swayed to Elisha's direction, Elisha tried dodging it but Yui's katana was faster and it slashed her body.

Elisha moved quickly and let out another cannon ball, but Yui snapped her fingers and the cannon ball suddenly shattered into small pieces.

"Let's... end this," Yui whispered coldly.

Then Yui suddenly vanished and appeared in front of me, then she walked away slowly.

What was that? I thought she's going to end it? Why did she walk away?

"Curse," Yui whispered. Then we heard Elisha screamed loudly, she screamed so much even though her mouth was slashed.

"Curse, curse, curse, curse, curse, curse," Yui kept on whispering then she stopped in front of captain Luttrell.

Elisha kept on screaming in so much pain, a lot of random black symbols crawled on her body and her body parts started exploding one by one. First, her arm exploded, then her legs. Then several large centipedes came out from her body and her mouth, then we noticed that her head started getting bigger and bigger and bigger until it exploded, as well as her body.

Did... Yui really do that? Is that the real Yui? We all looked at Yui and she's still standing in front of the captain then she put her katana on her thigh and it disappeared. What? How?

Then her hair slowly became black again, then she slowly fell down and fainted. The captain catch her. We all walked towards them.

"W-what... just h-happened?" Steve said.