Chapter 44: Dwayne

"It's preventing me to kill you," I said.

He smirked, "Let's see who's going to end up headless."

"EVERYONE!" I shouted. The crowd looked at me. "GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" But they just looked at me and didn't move. "I SAID NOOOOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "OR YOU'LL END UP HEADLESS!"

Then the crowd started screaming and running for their lives.

"I'm surprised you care for other people. I thought you only cared about yourself," he said. "Oh wait, no. Of course, you only care about yourself because if someone got hurt, you will be the one to blame because you're suppose to save them, right?"

"I simply care for them because they're not evil," I said.

"And I'm evil? HAHAHA," he laughed. "Well, maybe."

Then he threw a lot of black cards to me with different symbols, then he snapped his fingers and the symbols of the cards became big, big and sharp enough to become a weapon.

"I'm no mage, I'm an assassin just like my brother," He said.

I dodged his cards and the symbol-weapons, and I slashed some of it with my Naginata. "Who cares?"

"That just means that I don't have to waste my time to cast a spell, just like what you mages do," he said.

Then I quickly took small shurikens and I threw it to his direction, it wounded his shoulder. "I'm sorry disappoint you but I am not a mage either..."

Then I quickly opened a spatial and appeared behind him, "Not an assassin..." I whispered. I was about to stab him but he quickly dodged it and threw another set of black cards.

Then I drew out a red katana from my right thigh. The katana has weird symbols carved on it and I still don't know what's that for.

 The katana has weird symbols carved on it and I still don't know what's that for

Then I quickly flew towards him and chased him, "Nor a witch." I whispered. I swayed and swayed my Katana and Naginata, trying to reach him and wound him but he's so fast.

"Dark Magic: Million Blades Shower," I whispered then I saw his eyes widened and that he was shocked.

He quickly tried to avoid the dark blades shower but some of it still caught him and stabbed him, I quickly flew towards him and I was about to stab him with my Katana when one of his cards, his spade card, suddenly became large and he quickly reached for it then he tried to slash and cut my neck but I managed to dodge it, but it still wounded my cheek a little.

Then he threw heart-cards and that heart-cards turned into little red blades, so I quickly avoided it. I was about to cut his leg when something suddenly stabbed my back, so I flew away and looked at it.

It was his heart-cards, it flew back. I removed the little red blades and threw it on the ground, "Those little blades can't kill me," I said.

He just smirked. Then we both flew quickly towards each other while holding our weapons, then we moved quickly as we sway our weapons to stab each other. We fought in the air using our weapons, no one dares to falter and step back. Both of us wanted to stab each other, and kill and cut each other's head.