Chapter 49: Elisha

Yuno's POV

Where the hell is that girl!? We've been looking for her for two hours now! It's already 12 midnight.

"Hey, Yuno, I think Yui's not here in the beach. I'm getting really worried," Alyssa said.

"Can we have some rest first? Because we're all tired already," Ethan said. I looked at them and Yva and Felix are already sleeping.

"You can have some rest, I'll still look for her," I said.

I'm really going to squeeze that girl the moment she come back here.

I sighed, "YUIIIII! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I screamed.

"Y-Yuno, calm down---"

"Fck it!" I kicked the rock in front of me. "It's not my fault if she's that sensitive!"

"What do you mean?" Alyssa asked.

"I just told her I don't like her, okay? And those kisses don't mean anything!" I said.

"Oh... so that's why. *sighs* If I were her, I will slap you really hard," she said.

"Tss, fine, fine. I'm sorry okay? I just told her the truth but I don't want her to ran away like that and gone missing. You know how much she always get herself in trouble," I said.

"The truth? Is that really the truth? Really, Yuno? You cannot fool me," she said with a poker face.

"What are you trying to say?"

"The way you look at her, the way you hug, you kiss, and you protect her really look like something else. Come on, Yuno. Be more honest to yourself," she said with crossed arms.

"But I am!"

"You're not."

"Ugh! Shut up!" I said then I was about to walk away when I heard someone cast a spell.

"Acid Shots!" We both looked at her and saw that they're fighting someone, so we ran to them to help them.

"Ice Magic: Ice Slicer," the captain suddenly appeared behind them and it's too late for them to escape.

They're wearing old clothes and they look like pirates. There's an enemy at this kind of hour?

"Why are you watching us from afar?" captain Luttrell asked.

No one answered because all of them were screaming in pain due to captain's ice slicer.

"My, my, that was quick. All of my comrades were dead already?" suddenly, a lady with the pink hair and eye patch on her left eye came down from her ship.

 All of my comrades were dead already?" suddenly, a lady with the pink hair and eye patch on her left eye came down from her ship

She bowed down, "Good evening, my name is Elisha and I am their leader."

"You're so pretty," Yva said while her eyes twinkled.