Chapter 32: Antia

It's Antia.

She's wearing a jacket with a hoodie, a skirt, and long socks. She has a halo above her head but that halo is made out of... blood? Her clothes are stained by lots of blood and she's just staring at her hand. She has no face, just pure black, but I can see the strands of her hair. Woah! How is that even possible?

"Antia," I whispered and I gulped

Her surroundings is full of dead bodies, and most of those bodies doesn't have any flesh anymore. So, she's really eating it? But how? She doesn't have a face!

Then she slowly turned her head to me and I was suddenly blown away.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? She just turned her head and I came flying away!

"*cough cough* What are you?" I asked, but she did not respond.

She walked towards me slowly, so I stood up quickly and stepped back. She lift her hand, trying to touch me, "Dark Spatial," I said then my spatial appeared below her. I was hoping for her to fall into my spatial but she didn't, she just looked at it and looked back at me.

Why? Why did she not fall?

I started running away and think of any strategies, "What should I do? What should I do?"

Then she suddenly appeared in front of me and her hand almost touched me, but I managed to avoid it and I tripped.

I looked at her feet and... "So that's why you did not fall," I whispered. She's walking, yes, but her feet don't touch the ground. She's walking on air, and not on the ground!

She's so creepy.

"Please don't touch me," I said then I kicked her leg and she fell down. So I started flying away, but then something suddenly stabbed my back. It was a blood formed into a blade.

I removed it slowly even though it hurts so much, and my blood started spurting. I flew down, I held my stomach and I took off my cape. This is the first time my cape felt heavy.

"Food," I heard Antia whispered, then suddenly, she's in front of me.

She reached her hand to me to touch me but..."Dark Spatial!" Then her hand entered the spatial, "Close!" it cut her arm but her arm just grew back. What? That quick?

"Dark Spatial," I opened a spatial below me and opened it behind her.

And I was about to punch her when she suddenly looked at me and caught my fist, "Shatter," she whispered.

My fist started shattering quickly and my arms are starting to shatter too, "Time Magic: Reverse!" I shouted then suddenly, I was up in the air and a blood blade is stabbing my back. Why am I back here? This one really hurts, okay? I pulled out the blood blade slowly and threw it away.

I did not fly down, I just took off my cape and looked at her. She's facing her direction to me from below.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. You can do this. You need to be serious. The enemy is really dang--