Chapter 43: The Necklace

2nd day at the Beach

Today, I'm wearing my usual clothes and thank goodness Alyssa didn't force me to wear another swimsuit again. I'm more comfortable wearing this long red cape of mine even though it looks old-fashioned. I don't care about fashion, jeez.

Alyssa, Yva, and I went somewhere and found out that there are also small stores around the beach. We left the boys in the shore and we decided to go buy some random things we find cute.

I'm currently searching for something to give to Yuno... and of course, I'm also looking some things to give to Steve and the others. It's not just all about Yuno >_<

Then I found some cute black skull key chains that has some glitters on it, I think everyone will love this.

"I'll buy five skull key chains," I said then the seller handed me the key chains.

I continued walking around, still looking for something to give to Yuno and Steve. I want it to be different and special. Why? Why do I want to give them a different gift? Hmm... I don't know either, I just want it.

Then I saw a shop selling beautiful and shiny jewelries, so I entered it and looked for something beautiful.

While I was looking around, I bumped into someone, "Aw, look where you're going," Yva said.

"Y-Yva? Sorry, I was just amazed by how beautiful the jewelries are," I said.

"Psh, who cares?"

Then I saw she grabbed a beautiful ring with a stone in it, then she bought it. After she bought it, she went outside.

A ring? Why did she buy a ring? For herself?

"Good day, miss. What are you looking for?" the old man with a beard said. I think he's the owner of this store.

"I-I was just looking for something... unique and beautiful," I said.

"Hmm... I think I know what you're looking for. Come with me," he said then he walked towards the large tall glass and opened it. The moment he opened the glass, many precious stones and jewelries appeared in front of me.

"Woah, that's so shiny and beautiful!" I said.

"I know, I know. I'm the one who made it. Choose whatever you want," he said, so I looked at the jewelries and I found something so blue like an ocean.

I picked it up and looked at it closer. It looks like Yuno's eyes, it's so blue and so shiny. It looks like a diamond stone.

 It looks like a diamond stone